“Atmosphere, Service, and Good Food”

Doc B's Fresh Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Doc B's Fresh Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #395 of 4 028 Restaurants in Austin
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate at Doc B’s on the recommendations of some friends on our last night in Austin. The atmosphere was great as was the service. The food was also very good, with my sister having a wok bowl with chicken, my wife having the lump crab cake stack, and me ordering off the happy menu having the baked wings, fries and a Celis wheat beer. As I said everything was great until we got to the desert and we ordered the chocolate cake and the tres leche . The chocolate cake was light and not as rich as we would’ve hoped it to be, but still OK. The tres leche was taken home and has not been eaten yet so I can’t comment on it. Overall a good place to have an afternoon lunch or from 4 to 6pm happy hour.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant is a little hidden from all the other restaurants at North Domain and Rock Rose but you have to try it. I enjoy trying new restaurants and went with some friends for lunch. The service was exceptional and Chuck our waiter was very friendly. I really liked how all the staff help out and would walk around to clear plates or provide more water.

I had their special of the day which was a Tuna Burger and it was delicious. I ordered the elote as a side dish and that was delicious as well. For a drink Chuck recommended the The Crazy Beautiful which is what I ordered without the spice and he was right on point. I'll come back for that drink.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We went on a Friday evening arriving a little after 6:00 p.m. After a demanding day, it felt great to be greeted immediately. My friend had arrived a few minutes before me and had already been seated. Kaitlyn was our waitress and took very good care of us. I opted for the soup of the day, Chicken Noodle and the Heirloom Tomatoes and Beets Salad, my friend had Grilled Salmon with Kale Slaw and a side of Sweet Potato Fries. Everything was nicely presented. The soup wasn't a typical one it was creamy with ample pieces of chicken and the noodles were small and looked like little bowties and it was scrumptious. And not only was the salad pretty but the blend of heirloom tomatoes, golden/red beets, cheese, candied pecans and the gold coast vinaigrette was amazing. I did not partake of the Salmon or Kale Slaw but my friend's plate reflected that she was very pleased with her selection to the extent that she asked to speak to the Manager. Thank you Lindsay for taking the time to stop by our table. The service was great, the staff was wonderful and extremely attentive. Not once did we have to ask for anything even water refills. My glass never made it past half full the entire dining experience. I think that just about says it all. It was a wonderful dining experience.The location was great, valet parking is provided or there is a parking garage right across the street, the atmosphere is pleasant and seating is available for both inside and out. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Doc B’s serves a variety of food from seafood to Asian to Italian. Tasty food and very friendly, helpful service staff. The Austin location is right in the middle of the Domain, so plenty of shopping available.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My son, daughter in Law and very beautiful 2 year old granddaughter went here for early dinner Saturday and it was great. Our waiter, Ben was probably the best waiter I have had in a very long time. Son had the Dragon burger, I had the turkey burger and DIL had chicken all very good. Baby was really enjoying the kitchen view from our booth and wait staff was all very friendly to her. Would definitely go again! Especially if I could get Ben as my waiter!!

Been to Doc B's Fresh Kitchen? Share your experiences!