All reviews beautiful hotel gold lounge gold level rainey street convention center floor to ceiling windows pool area luxury hotel lobby bar business conference bars and restaurants self park live music corner room lady bird lake revue garrison
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very large new impressive hotel. Giants common bar area with top shelf liquor including very rare bourbons.

We didn't use the pool but could see if from our room and it looks very nice. We didn't see the gym but I'm sure it's very good.

We had a nice Large One bedroom swiet which is actually 2 rooms. One room is a living room with a sofabed and bathroom. The other a decent size king bedroom and large bathroom. Both have floor to ceiling windows.

I realize that the hotel is very new but we experienced far too many issues.

Check in was chaotic. When we arrived at the hotel there was a 20-minute line to check in. Our room wasn't readyand we were told we would get a text when it was. They gave us 2 free drinks for our troubles. After sitting at the bar for a very long time, I went to check on the status. Keep in mind that check in is at 3pm and it was already 5pm. They told me it had been ready which was incredibly frustratthat because I hadn't gotten a text and wondered how long we sa there unnecessary

House Keeping was really bad. There was a bad smell which we realized was vomit in the toilet that they failed to clean before we checked in. After this the GM called us and expressed his apologies and said he would do whatever he could to make the rest of our stay better. Following that we had more issues with housekeeping.

On the 2nd night they didn't do turn down service and failed to replace the empty water bottles.

Unless you put stuff in trash can it will stay in your room it will you check out. Q-tip, empty wrapper, empty water bottle, it doesn't matter.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a fabulous stay. Every single person that I came in contact with was amazing. My bartender Tony gave me so many ideas to do and made great drinks! The rooms were beautiful and would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was lovely and all the staff were very friendly. We only had a quick, short time at the hotel, but did take a look around and everything seemed top of the line. Although it was too chilly to swim, we did stop in at the pool area to sit for a bit and could not believe how large the pool and deck area are! This will be a great place to hang out in nicer weather. We were able to walk to everywhere we wanted and felt very safe. This was a really nice stay.
We did book through a 3rd party as it was a last minute stop and the front desk, even knowing that it was not a Fairmont booking, could not have been nicer. He upgraded to a King (our original booking was 2 queens) which I appreciated as I was not sure how we would be received knowing our booking was through a discount site. This was an unexpected, but very much appreciated, touch.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Close to all things in Austin, Clean, efficient and staff was lovely. When asked for water and benedryk tehy provided,. Everything I needed was provided. Beautiful rooms and cozy beds. Loved the bathroom set up.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We just returned from a weekend at the Fairmont Austin. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised by all the little touches that really made this hotel stand out. The welcoming staff, the fabulous furnishings, the architecture, the amenities in the rooms... all of it was better than expected and often surprising. I highly recommend the breakfast buffet with made-to-order crepes.

Trip type: Travelled on business