Element Austin Downtown
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$144
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$279
US$252
US$304
US$275
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$114
US$262
  • Breakfast included
US$178
US$158
  • Breakfast included
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
US$289
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$114
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$125
Agoda.com
All reviewsbreakfast tacosaloft hotelaustin downtownbell deskshampoo conditionergreat locationthe ground floorcoffee machineincluded breakfastdesk staffgreat amenitieswater pressurewithin walking distancewonderful hotelvalet parkingyogurtcomfortable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The front desk is super friendly and helpful. We loved our room, it was spacious and had a kitchen and a small den in addition to the bedroom and bathroom. It was all very clean and nicely appointed. The breakfast and an evening snack are included and served near the lobby. They were tasty and very convenient. We also borrowed the 2 bikes the hotel keeps for guests and had a great ride to the river and back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff was very flexible with our check out time and was accommodating and courteous. I would highly recommend this hotel. It was nice to have a complimentary breakfast. The location was perfect for exploring 6th street and everything we went to was within walking distance!

Room Tip: We very comfortably had 4 women in a room with 2 queen beds and could have fit 2 more on the pullout couch. The kitchenette is a really great feature!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

From the moment that you arrive everyone is very friendly and helpful. The check in process is very easy and the rooms are very clean. It is nice to have the option of having a restaurant on location.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location close to everything, we had a wedding close by, and everything is walkable distance. 7 11 downstairs pick up some water very easy. The entry is a little weird, after parking you walk in on right is the cafe. You have to go upstairs to the second floor for check in for aloft, 3rd floor check in for element. But if you got off the wrong floor they still can check u in.
The front desk manager Stephanie was very nice and emailed me in advance that there was an upgrade available. Thank you to her.
The checkin guy was probably new so he has trouble locating the reservation and checkin us in. But no biggie, another girl checked out in.
The building is tall has some 30 something floors. The room is pretty clean with a small kitchen with microwave and refrigerator. It is modern decor, basic and simple.
Overall a great one night stay. The location can't be better than this.
You kinda need to valet car or else there are no other place to park. Call well in advance when you valet. The wait can be pretty long!!!!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is nice, check in was quick and easy. However, was double charged for valet. Called Monday to inquire, was told he would "comp" the one charge for me. It's not a comp fella if you fraudulently charged me for something twice. Anyway, Friday still no refund. Called and asked about it, was "cavalierly" told oh it hasn't been started yet, will start it today. I said well I've heard that before, why has it not been started and Mr. Attitude said "I said I will start it today and you will have new folio by 1:00". Then when I asked who the GM for Element was - he said the GM is the same for both hotels. OK Mr. Snarky, what's the GMs name. Kinda acted like I was bothering him and he was doing me a favor. I hate these "bougie wannabe" hotels, freely dipping into the pot and taking more of your money than they should, and then being annoyed when you have to call back twice for an update. Sadly I won't be returning, but I am a Starwood member and will be sending this up the chain.

Oh and shout out to the bartender who made me a Western Sour - my favorite drink, and the corn dip is good too!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business