Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$171
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

Renaissance Austin Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$155
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$148
US$61
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Staybridge Suites Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$109
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$113
US$102
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$196
US$166
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$174
US$147
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Courtyard Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$120
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

The Westin Austin at The Domain(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$194
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast arearoom was cleanmarriott hotelsyogurtfree breakfastrental carpleasant stayclose to downtownan upgradeair conditionerdefinitely stay here againconvention centershuttlehighwayrefrigeratorhousekeeping
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We stay here because of great rate. With breakfast included,we can start the day immediately and get on the road immediately. Many thanks to Eric Lewis for his extra hospitality and Help in storing an odd surprise gift.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Judy, I am so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We understand there are many options, and are thankful you chose our hotel. We strive to be the best quality hotel at a reasonable price that our customers love. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again and make your future stays five stars.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

This is a surprising good place to stay. The greatest part of the stay is the staff. From the very start, the respecton was warm and inviting. The breakfast was just ok food, however the rooms were clean. There was a little bit of noise, being close to the interstate. The facility was clean and the overall feel was very positively suggestable.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin South, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback with us. It was great hearing that our staff had a positive impact on your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again and make your future stays five stars.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

This was a stay for a military widow event. I prepaid for this stay. A couple weeks after I made my reservation, the card I used to pay for the room was stolen. I had the card canceled and reissued. I called the hotel directly to make sure that it would not be an issue, since I would not longer have the card I booked with. I was told that because it was a pre-paid stay, that it would be fine.

Well it wasn't. I got to the hotel and was asked for the card that I booked with. I explained that the card was stolen and that I no longer had it. I told him that I had called in advance and checked to make sure that it would be ok and was assured that it would be. He told me that since I checked in via the mobile app that he would need the card that I had booked the reservation with. I explained to him AGAIN that I didn't have the card and I went back over what I had just told him. At this point I have told him three or four times that I no longer had the card. I had given him a different card for incidentals and since this was a prepaid stay - it should not have been an issue. Another employee (female) walked up and told me that since I didn't have the original card I would need another form of payment for incidentals. I told her that I had given him another card already. She seemed very exasperated with me, like I was inconveniencing her in some manner by not having the original card. When I manged hotels with Hilton we had folks who would change form of payment all the time at check in. So I am at a loss as to why it was even as issue on a PRE PAID reservation!

Finally I am given my keys and allowed to go to my room. It was a nice and clean room. I only two or three complaints about the room: the internet speed is very slow (seems to be a constant theme with Marriott), the lighting around the sink is horrible for make up application, the alarm was set for midnight (housekeeping should be checking alarms to be sure they are off, for check out's), there is a large gap between the door and the jamb which let in quite a bit of light and lastly the elevator door closes entirely too quickly. The door closes as soon as someone exits and does not leave any time for those trying to get on.

This morning prior to check out I had breakfast. Breakfast was from 7am - 10am. At 9am they were already out of bacon, very low on eggs and out of half and half. I asked the breakfast person if there was more bacon and I was told no and she walked off.

I come to Austin about once per year for this event. Last year I stayed at the SpringHill Suites next door and it had several issues as well. I am not sure if they are owned by the same people or not, but I have to say that of all of the Marriott properties I have stayed in, these two are the worst for customer service and over all comfort. I may have to re-think my brand loyalty in the future when I stay in Austin.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
JoseVasq, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

TLBlowman,

We apologize for the inconvenience that came across during your stay. We have spoke to the appropriate team members to prevent situations like this one form ever happening again. We appreciate your feedback as this is a teachable moment that we can learn from. Once again, we are delighted to have had the chance to service you. Should you find yourself in Austin, we would love to have the opportunity to make it up to you.

Warm Regards,

Fairfield Staff.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Checked in over the weekend. I'm Marriott Elite and stay at a number of their properties but this one is OFF THE LIST! Carpeting is old and stained in the room (213). Housekeeping hadn't left bath soap or a dry cleaning bag for us. I informed the front desk and they apologized and said they would speak to Housekeeping to insure it was taken care of.......next day we did get a bath bar but that was it. When we got to the room, the message light was blinking so I called, front desk said no messages so I asked them to please turn off the blinking light.....they didn't. Had to go to the front desk the following morning to AGAIN ask them. Color scheme is so dated in this hotel. You would think you were on drugs. Oh and here is the best....the toilet is so low that you need a hand to lift yourself off of it. This hotel needs updating in the worst way. I will say the breakfast was pretty good. Just glad we didn't have to spend a lot of time in the place.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

gprager,

Warm Regards,

Fairfield Staff.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Hotels are expensive in Austin, and this was reasonable, especially for access to the airport. As a Gold Marriott member, we were upgraded to a larger room. The breakfast was wonderful. The staff was extremely helpful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Austin South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

I am so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property. We understand there are many options, and are thankful you chose our hotel. We strive to be the best quality hotel at a reasonable price that our customers love. We would love to see you again soon.