La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$230
  • Breakfast included
US$93
US$139
US$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$263
US$235
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Round Rock(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$183
  • Pool
Staybridge Suites Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$124
Courtyard Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Reviews (1 008)
1 008 results
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanaustin arboretumeasy accessgreat place to staythe breakfast areaconvenient locationwould highly recommend this hotelfresh fruitexcellent staygreat customer serviceoatmealfitness centerbusiness tripfront desk staffinnsdomain
10 - 15 of 1 008 reviews
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

I only put one star because it made me. My stay was horrible. I found 2 roaches in the room as well and a bug in the bed. The room was definitely not worth the price. The hotel is rundown. the stay would have been a little bit better had the staff been a lot more accommodating.when I notified the general manager bryant he had a cocky attitude and rolled his eyes to me and did nothing about the Problems. I will never recommend this Place to anyone due to the lack of service when there were very disturbing problems. I will be contacting hilton due to the poor service and lack of fixing the problems. This hotel hampton inn northwest has truley disapointed me. I always stay at hamptons all the time for amazing hospitality, but this hampton definitely lacks hospitality especially their management. As a diamond member i was very shocked the way me and my family were treated i wasnt even offered a snack much less a water, we will definitely be staying at another place when we visit Austin,tx

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
JacobHillGSM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Greetings Susan g,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We like to monitor all reviews to see where we can improve or maintain as a team.

I would like to take this time to apologize for your experience and overall perception of the hotel. We take pride in presenting great service and providing an overall great experience for our guest. I never mean to present a negative attitude towards any guest and if you felt that way, I apologize! I do not recall this situation, but whenever there is a concern of any pest, I am required to go through proper protocol and procedures to have it handled right away for tracking purposes and quality control.

I would like the opportunity to have a better understanding of the situation and to make this right for you. My direct office number is 512-634-0010 or you may e-mail me at bclark@vistahost.net. I hope to have a dialogue and resolve this experience soon.

Kindest Regards,

Bryant Clark

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Hotel is very dark and old. No proper lounge to relax, breakfast was mediocre.
Would not recommend this property. Other Hampton inns were much better. Over priced for accommodations and location. Try another property!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Dear Silverdove44,

We appreciate your review of your recent stay at our hotel and are very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us. We’ve addressed these issues with our staff. Satisfaction Guaranteed is the foundation of our brand promise. Your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Nice clean facility with very friendly staff in Jane and Jay. Jane facilitated a very early check in for us to get to tennis match. Jay found a multi socket plug when 2 outlets in our room would not work so we could charge all our devices. Really refreshing cranberry iced water in lobby. Usual hot and cold breakfast items and....best of all....robust coffee!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Badgelady,

Thank you for your review. We are very happy to hear to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and will let Jay and Jane know that they helped make your trip great! We hope to see you again soon; we would love to have you.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

The hotel is not worth the price (expensive), I'd rather pay for an airbnb than the old rooms from Hampton Inn. Great Service, Great Breakfast, but rooms look old.

Complimentary coffee, water and cranberry juice in lobby

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
JacobHillGSM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear perami2048,

Thank your for reviewing us! Trip Advisor is very important to us as we read and respond to all of our reviews.

I see that that you enjoyed our service and breakfast at our hotel. We have a staff here that has been here awhile and they take pride in making sure we deliver the best service. I am sorry that you did not enjoy the overall appeal of the hotel. I am happy to announce that we will have a full renovation of the hotel later this year! We understand that we need to upgrade and we are excited about the changes that will be coming.

Thanks again for reviewing us and we hope you give us another try!

Bryant Clark

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Above average facility for a mid level hotel. Better than average breakfast. Lobby apples all day were a nice treat. The fatal flaw was that TV and Internet went out Friday night and no repair until Saturday night. I had planned a few afternoon hours in my room with Golf on TV in the background and working with my computer. The staff smiled nicely but offered no alternatives or even a token refund. Disappointing.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Edrianna R, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Stephen E,

Thank you for taking the time speak about your experience on TripAdvisor. I apologize about the TV and internet issue you had to forego. Trust that we worked as hard as we could to get this back up and running the moment it went out and we did our best to compensate those who found that not having such amenities throughout their stay was a hinder. You are more than welcome to speak with me directly by calling the hotel if you have any further questions or comments about your stay while you were with us.

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and look forward to meeting with you when you're back in Austin!

Edrianna Rosario