US$121
Hyatt Regency Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$181
US$171
  • Pool
Staybridge Suites Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$136
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Hotel Ella(Austin)
US$220
US$206
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

US$148
  • Breakfast included
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$196
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsspacious bathroomfood truckwalking distancedefinitely stay here againgreat locationshuttle servicefront deskhome away from homecoffee makerhappy hourfree wifinice hotelajapartmenttvconsproximity
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I just got back from an overnight stay at the Residence Inn and it was fantastic. AJ at the front desk was great, very helpful in getting me checked in, giving us food recommendations and setting up a late check out. The hotel was very clean and still had a new feel to it. The area is close to The Domain which has great shopping and a variety of restaurants and food choices. You’re also only a short 15-minute drive to Sixth Street. You’re also right next door to a Top Golf, so plenty of entertainment within walking distance. The room was spacious and the bed was very soft. The bathroom was the best part of the room, as previous reviews have mentioned. I loved the large walk in shower and the bathroom was larger than your normal hotel bathroom. The workout facility was nice with a variety of treadmills, elliptical machines and free weights. The free breakfast was also a perk, probably could use 2 waffle machines as a line formed waiting to use the waffle maker, but the food was good. The only drawback is parking, if you’re going out and get back to the hotel late, there is not much parking in the hotel lot. I had to park in the guest spot of the hotel adjacent to the hotel, but that wasn’t a big deal for me. I would happily stay here again on future trips to Austin.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Abbi B, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Northwest/The Domain Area, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive views regarding your stay with us, we are pleased to hear everything went great during your visit. I will share your comments with my team so we can continue to provide a high level of satisfaction for our guests. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future if you are in the area. Please contact me directly if I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel was clean, comfortable, extremely friendly staff and one of the better hotels I’ve stayed at in Austin.

Breakfast was good. Your standard eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, yogurt, bagels etc.

Free WiFi. Free bottle water. Free happy hour, food, pop up local restaurant, food truck on some nights.

Quickest checkin and checkout process I’ve ever experienced. Took 45 seconds to check in and about 30 seconds to checkout.

Rooms stocked with coffee, tea, popcorn, and all the kitchen wares you would need to cook a meal if that’s your thing.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Abbi B, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Northwest/The Domain Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts online and thank you for the ringing endorsement of the property and staff. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future. Don’t hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of further assistance on a future stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

This Residence Inn offers all the usual amenities with the advantage of being a short walk to all the stores, restaurants and bar at the Domain. Service was excellent. The hotel also offers a shuttle service to some nearby locations if you do not have a car. If you are a golfer, Top Gold is right next door.

Room Tip: Rooms that do not face Burnett road are more quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Abbi B, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Northwest/The Domain Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

We appreciate the glowing comments you gave our hotel on your recent visit. Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels, there are many choices in the area and we appreciate your business. If I can be of any assistance on a future trip please contact me directly.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Was here for work for a couple nights. Great walkable location to Domain area full of shops/restaurant and most importantly - my office!

Will plan to stay here everytime I'm in town for work.

Here's my pros/cons.

Pros
Great location - near Domain & TopGolf
Very new
Friendly staff
Huge rooms
New furniture
Comfortable bed
Good wifi
Built in Netflix/Hulu for TV & Chromecast

Meh
breakfast - hot and cold standard options; coffee is average
shower only

Cons
not really any deal breakers

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Abbi B, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Northwest/The Domain Area, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your experience. We appreciate both positive and negative reviews. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and I’m sorry that wasn’t the case on this trip. We want our guests to have the best stay possible on every visit. I will review your comments with my team and make the corrections. If I can be of any further assistance on a future trip please contact me.

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Hotel is the standard Residence Inn, they have a happy hour nightly (or at least when I was there), very close to the Domain area, a quick walk over. Rooms are big and spacious, with convenience kitchen.
Continental breakfast is average....coffee is HORRIBLE...grab something elsewhere

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Abbi B, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin Northwest/The Domain Area, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your experience. We appreciate both positive and negative reviews. Our goal is always 100% satisfaction and I’m sorry that wasn’t the case on this trip. We want our guests to have the best stay possible on every visit. I will review your comments with my team and make the corrections. I am happy to report Marriott is changing/updating their mandatory coffee program to a different bean provider, this will enhance our offering to our guests for all brands across the board. If I can be of any further assistance on a future trip please contact me.