All reviews full service breakfast bar other hotels i highly recommend this hotel enjoyed our stay comfortable bed free wifi would stay here again spg hip corey property lobby amenities gym hallway highway
Reviewed 22 May 2018

So happy I found an Aloft hotel in this area...the place is really nice with great amenities. I brought my family here and we were quite comfortable. There is a nice selection of retail outlets nearby in case you find yourself in need of anything as well. One word of advice if you're driving in: be careful in the driveway leading up to the hotel. There are no markings on the surface and it is a two-way street!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
AloftAustinNorthwest, General Manager at Aloft Austin Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for the wonderful review on Tripadvisor, Tom M. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your next visit when your travels bring you to Austin.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

There is nothing that I could say about The Aloft that would do it justice! Megan and Sam checked us in on Thursday, April 26 and from that point on made sure we had EVERYTHING we needed even when they were not there. Every member of the staff were so accommodating it was totally unreal. Any time I'm in Austin, this hotel will be my only choice!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
AloftAustinNorthwest, General Manager at Aloft Austin Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you so much for the amazing TripAdvisor review, neekieluv! Megan and Sam will be thrilled by your recognition. Our team strives to deliver memorable service so I am delighted our team accomplished that goal during your stay with us. We look forward to having you as our guest every time you are in the area. Happy Anniversary!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Needed a last minute booking for work travel and Aloft Austin came through. Great deal using the SPG site directly and the entire stay was awesome. Staff was great and rooms are excellent. I see the word "hip" thrown around a lot for this brand of hotels and I would like to also add contemporary to the list. The room layout is very nice with the seperation of the bedroom area from the bathroom. Although I didnt get to check it out there was a nice seperate indoor pool area where a bunch of people were hanging out.

Solid location with plenty of parking and a nice comfortable stay in a very modern look hotel. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Amanda W, Director of Sales at Aloft Austin Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hello zeekay90,

Thank you so much for your exceptional review! We appreciate your staying with us, and recognizing our fantastic layout, contemporary design, and shining talent. We'll be looking forward to your return!

Safe travels!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

The location is excellent. Close to the highway to get to downtown Austin. Close to a variety of restaurants and select shops.
The hotel itself is really cool. The decor and design is hi and happenig. The rooms have all the necessary comforts and facilities. I personally like the fact that your windows can open - as I don't like air con.
Staff are freiendly and efficient.

Room Tip: No exceptional views but the rooms are fantastic
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
AloftAustinNorthwest, General Manager at Aloft Austin Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Aloft Austin Northwest with your fellow travelers on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very nicely decorated. Details everywhere. Staff very friendly and room very clean and comfortable. The bed was ok but too soft for my taste. No breakfast included. Indoor pool very nice. A little bit overpriced but we went during holidays so I guess should be ok on regular season.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
AloftAustinNorthwest, General Manager at Aloft Austin Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor, Homero! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.