“Great Food, Spectacular Service”
Review of Chamas Do Brazil

Chamas Do Brazil
Reserve with OpenTable
Chamas Do Brazil is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 922 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Sunday lunch was phenomenal. Chamas do Brazil, you deserve Five Stars for your food and service. I had a wonderful dining experience. My server treated me like a Queen. Excellent food, outstanding service, what more cana person ask for. The ambience and music were so on point. I will be back to see you soon.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Ten of us went and had a fantastic meal and service for less than $600 including a significant tip. The meat was as good as any I've had at nationwide Brazilian steakhouses. Definitely worth going to unless you don't like meat.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018

staff was super friendly. was our first time in there and they were very helpful. food was excellent. plan to go back for our next "date night" !

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank 2001cobra
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Always have a great time here. Food is top notch and service is awesome. All you can eat..Great meat and the salad bar has top notch food as well. You could make a meal on the salad bar alone. It is pricey, but worth the money. My wife and I go for special occasions..

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Typical Brazilian churrascaria, "eat all you can" - places I love but can't get a decent one at home in the UK, so a visit to Texas is a rare opportunity to treat myself. We went for a business dinner with a couple of colleagues from our Arlington office. Nice spacious set-up, plenty of parking. I'm not a big fan of salad bar in this sort of places as I'm usually just ready for my favourite meat treats - beef, beef, beef (in large quantities), but I had a few slices of this and that just to change the palate occassionally. Meat quality was pretty good and the waiters at the beginning kept bringing the stuff over. Unfortunately as my colleagues got full, the waiters started to visit our table less often despite me being still hungry (did I mention I love beef?). At some point they stopped coming and assumed it's time for deserts. Now - the most unpleasent bit, some of our deserts were served with little shots of liquor, which we haven't specifically ordered, but we assumed came as part of the dish. Unpleasent surprise on the bill! Another really poor practice is bringing the tray of "digestif" alcohol at the end of the meal - my colleague chose a shot of Grand Marnier which came at a mere $25 (plus tax and service) a shot! While it's fine to have that choice, we should be made well aware of the cost upfront.
Overall I think this is a nice place for a decent meal but adpoted a fairly poor practice in serving the customers. Next time, we will go to another churrascaria I'm afraid. Total cost of the dinner for 8 - $750 so don't be fooled by the $50-60 eat all you can advertising...

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Chamas Do Brazil? Share your experiences!