“Yummy. Neighborhood best.”

Moni's
Ranked #31 of 922 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 September 2018

I'm biased, have been coming to Moni's since 1993 and they have pictures of my kids hanging on the wall.

I guess this says enough about the restaurant. Family style, BYOB and enjoy the fantastic food. The wait staff is great and Mamma is like my own mom. As a single Dad she once informed me that she loved my kids and wanted to see them instead of my "dates." LOL.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Was all excited with the huge ratings thinking I would have a new pizza with a crust, sauce and toppings that I could call my new favorite pizza. Turned out pizza slices were more limp than a 80 year old man with his prostrate removed. I was edible because we were hungry. Never went back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

The owners are attentive and the staff treated us like family. THe food was delicious and the atmosphere was delightful. Obviously there are a LOT of regulars in this restaurant for good reason. I really liked how I could bring in my own bottle of wine. Made it seem even more like home.
I had the Chicken Aristocrat which was FABULOUS!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Our family has been regular patrons at this restaurant for 10 years! The atmosphere, food and personalities who serve all combine to make a delightful dining experience. The traditional pizza, lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs are really excellent. Plus their authentic Italian seafood dishes are to die for! My favorite dish is the Mussels Posillipo over linguini. Highly, highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

We have only found 2 places in the Arlington area so far that have really great Italian food. This is one of them. The pizza has never been anything short of excellent. The other dishes we have had have also been great.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Moni's? Share your experiences!