“BBQ time”

Rudy's Country Store & BBQ
Ranked #16 of 920 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Rudy's "Country Store" and Bar-B-Q serves Real Texas Bar-B-Q seven days a week. They offer breakfast, lunch, dinner and group meals.
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Food was great we ordered baby backs,brisket,hot sausage,corn on the cob,tenderloin everyone enjoyed the great taste well marinated.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Recommended by colleague in USA, if you can to Texas, you got to try Texas BBQ. Portion is huge. Nice ambience. Staffs are friendly. Beef and pork ribs are good. Chicken and sausage are average..

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We went to Texas for the Junior Gold bowling championships this summer and one of our friends from Texas said we have to try Rudy's. We stopped for lunch one of our first days in Texas and we loved it. I had the brisket, corn, and a grape soda and it was delicious! We went back a second time and tried baby back ribs and spare ribs and of course I got a corn! The pit master also let me try the ham. OMG, everything we had or tried was delicious! I bought a jar of Rudy's rib rub and I have made ribs for my friends twice since we have been back and they loved them!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Read about this restaurant and my friends read about it also and heard it was good. We ordered ribs, pulled pork, brisket and sausage. Everything tasted good except I love the sweeter BBQ sauce and they only had two types, hot and sissy which was still spicy to my taste. My major complaint was that everything was cool when we ate it. I know it’s made ahead of time but I still like my food hot. Salads were good and they had IBC on tap which is cool. Corn was also not hot along with beans.

Food taste: is a 5
Sides: 3
Food temps: 3
IBC on tap: 5

Overall I would get takeout next time.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Food was quick. I had the brisket sandwich with a side of beans. The brisket was tender and seasoned well. Nice smokey flavor. Husband had the smoked turkey sandwich. He said it was OK, but flavor was lacking.