“Great beers, just an OK food”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 920 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2018

We visited BJ's twice as we were staying in Quality Inn - just 5 mins walk. Large venue, good for a relaxed evening meal and few beers. The food was okay, nothing to write home about, but beers were fantastic - they citrus special ale was just great and worthy a visit to BJ's alone. Other ales were also pretty good and I tried a few.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Trying to be creative with their menu. Of course, two visits are not enough to actually give them any kind of rating. But, what we had was decent and tasty. Nice choice of appetizers and desserts as well. Well worth the money and I'll go again.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

We were meeting another couple for a catch-up visit after some years. They live in Arlington and suggested BJ's - and we're glad they did. The place is attractive, the music is comfortably quiet, waitstaff are helpful, and the food is very good. I had the grilled chicken tacos (soft) and my wife had a cobb salad. We both enjoyed our lunch and thought the food was very good. We were having a good time visiting with our friends and never felt we were being rushed even though we stayed for a long time after we finished eating. Our waiter even continued to fill our glasses after it was clear we would not be ordering any more food. The prices were a bit on the high side for lunch, but we will definitely return to BJ's!

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I had been out shopping around Arlington Highlands and wanted something to eat, not a huge meal but also knew I wouldn’t want to cook when I got home, so I opted for BJ’s. They have a very extensive menu and I was torn between the avocado wrap and the southwestern flatbread, the flatbread won! However, I did not realize the size of it, plenty to take to work the next day for lunch and it heated up great with one minute in the microwave!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

This is an awesome restaurant. The food was great. Would definitely visit this place on my next visit. Also at at the one in Dallas.