All reviews great location six flags trolley system indoor pool entertainment district room was clean king suite rangers game free trolley complimentary breakfast globe life park cowboys stadium fresh fruit would stay here again trolley service hotel chain staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 22 March 2018

This hotel was very nice and worth the few extra minutes from Six Flags. The was nice and accommodating. Several of the hotel with in walking distance to Six Flags are dirty with bugs and toilets that don’t work. I would recommend this hotel over most in this area the only draw back was the in door pool is very small.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I stayed one night at This Hampton Inn on points during my visit to Dallas/Arlington. Their Airport Shuttle service to DFW is excellent and on time. You just have to schedule with the front desk because they do it hourly. Overall it is pretty good Hampton Inn. The Lobby and exterior are fairly updated. The rooms, while large did seem a little outdated for being a Hampton inn though. I expect upgraded modern rooms at a Hilton property. But the king bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was very large. The walk in shower is huge though. I wish the rooms were a bit more modern but overall, its a decent hampton inn in Arlington.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2018

The exterior of this hotel is being renovated. The interior is what is desperately needed. The rooms appear clean enough. But, the stains on the shower walls and walls around the bed give the feeling of an old dirty room. $189 a night is definitely too much to pay for a room that is in desperate need of some attention.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lourdes Y, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear tgillis39,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our property. It is our goal to provide each and every guest with the highest level of accommodations while staying with us. Please accept our sincere apologies, as it appears that we have fallen short of this goal during your stay with us, however I would like to inform you that we are expecting our hotel to undergo renovations soon. We hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in this area.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at a hilton pretty regularly for business there's always old ones and new ones.... it's always the best sign of good management when it's old but spotless and that's what this location is ....... although they're going through a renovation so I would expect this one to be a new feel location that actually is kept spotless ....which would be a 5 star hikton for me soon. Good work here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I'm a Hilton Honors member, travel extensively and cashed in some of my points to book a room for my brother and me during a family event that filled up the beds at home. I have stayed in dozens of Hampton Inns across the country and, sadly, I would rate this one well down the list.
Upon our arrival, the snarky desk clerk demanded that I fill out all of the forms and present a credit card, as though I were a walk-up, even though I showed her a printed copy of the reservation I made online. "That doesn't mean anything, we have our procedures" was the curt reply.
Then, she put us in a handicapped room although both of us are quite capable of getting around normally. I guess that's OK but I had the nagging thought that we may have knocked someone in a wheelchair out of a reservation who really needed that room. Also, apparently the circulating hot water was turned off in the building and we had to wait several minutes for hot water to shower, shave, etc., in the bathroom.
There are lots of hotels around 6 Flags and the other Arlington sites. I would recommend checking them out first if you need a place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Lourdes Y, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington North-Entertainment District, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Callmephil, We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.