US$80
US$69
Best Western Santa Fe(Amarillo)
US$126
US$103
US$103
US$128
US$116
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$51
US$47
US$57
US$51
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsice makerfull size fridgestove topan extended stay hotelmovie theaterone nightpots and pansburner cooktoplots of restaurants within walking distanceluxury linensgarbage disposalcooking facilitiesthrow blanketroad tripfront desksmall kitchensoft linens
Reviewed 26 June 2018

This is a newer property on the west end of Amarillo amid a large collection of hotels, restaurants and commercial properties. A large cinema is located behind it and a restaurant in front of it. The place is nice and clean, the wifi solid, and everything was fresh so it is hard to be very critical. Unfortunately, the hallways are very narrow, the office window in the lobby is really small, the cabinets in the room along with other equipment just come across as unimpressive. But again, right now the place is nice and clean and I would not hesitate to stay there again if the price is competitive.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Steve P, Marketing at My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Bill, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. Our guests find our location very convenient. You can walk to several different restaurants and the movie theater. Our staff works hard to keep our hotel clean and make sure our guests have everything they need throughout their stay, including reliable Wi-Fi. Thank you for providing some feedback on our overall layout as well. We do hope to see you again in the future if your travels bring you back through Amarillo!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Nice location, good price, good service - everything very clean and comfortable! Really, no issues. There is no breakfast. Plenty of parking. Very close to a huge movie theaters and plenty of major brand restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Steve P, Owner at My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for the kind words! Our staff works really hard to keep our hotel clean and make sure our guests are comfortable throughout their stay. We do offer breakfast for a small fee, please ask the front desk about that next time you stay at My Place Amarillo! Again, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. Travel safe!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

What a great surprise! Kitchenette with full refrigerator, sink with garbage disposal, coffeemaker with coffee, microwave, toaster, 2 burner cooktop, laundry basket, iron and ironing board, laundry facilities on main level, small grocery store, lounge area, rooms with queen bed and luxury linens, recliner, and exceptionally clean bathroom. Right off interstate 40. Special rate of $88 on Hotels.com.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Steve P, Marketing at My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We are glad your stay at My Place Amarillo was great! Aren't our My Kitchens awesome? They are actually very convenient for both short term and long term guests. Our My Plush beds are so comfortable and something you'll only find at My Place Hotels. And our location is the best in town. We are right off I-40 and there are several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. We are glad you stayed with us and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 8 June 2018

This is a new Hotel and a surprisingly pleasant experience. The room was beautiful and clean. The beds, linens and pillows were top quality -- in fact, pillows were heaven! This is an extended-stay hotel so there is a full sized refrigerator w/ice maker, cooktop, microwave -- even disposal. They do not serve breakfast but have fresh coffee available across from the Reservation Desk. They also have quick foods that can be purchased and microwaved ... or delivered to the room. It is located by a number of fine restaurants. We tried the Saltgrass Steakhouse for dinner (walking distance) and it was excellent. They have a small pet fee charge but well worth every penny. Nice clean laundry room. The grounds are well maintained. I highly recommend this hotel to travelers.

Room Tip: My room was on second floor by elevator. Very quiet. Extremely nice.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Steve P, Marketing at My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for the kind words and for taking the time to leave your feedback. Our staff is awesome and works hard to keep our hotel very clean while making our guests feel welcome throughout their stay. There are several dining options within walking distance of the hotel, along with a movie theater. Plus, we're located right off I-40 making our location the best in Amarillo. We know how important pets are, which is why they'll always be welcome at My Place Amarillo. As you noted, we do have fresh coffee 24/7. Please feel free to stop by anytime and enjoy a cup. Travel safe!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

This is an extended stay hotel so I was a bit nervous about staying here, but it was great! Clean! Friendly staff! Good location and very affordable. I would recommend this hotel and we will stay here again if we go to Amarillo again!

Stayed: March 2018
Steve P, Marketing at My Place Hotel-Amarillo, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Thank you for your kind comments. We are committed to making every possible effort to provide comfortable, clean and superior accommodations with excellent customer service. We think our staff is amazing and we are glad you do too. We hope to see you again soon at My Place Amarillo!