Reviews (1 035)
1 035 results
All reviews nice room would stay again staff was friendly cereal colorado
9 - 14 of 1 035 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

The breakfast that was super to be warm was cold. This included eggs and gravy. I informed staff that that might make people sick and it should be taken out but nothing was done. Milk despencer is also broke.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Baymont I, Front Office Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Amarillo West, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

We threw out the food that you have mentioned and made all fresh food. We took proper action in regards to this issue, you had just went else where in the hotel and did not notice that the breakfast staff had followed threw with the proper producer.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I stayed in Amarillo for work for about about 10 day . The manger is very professional. Check in and very fast. The maids do a good job cleaning the rooms. The breakfast is very good . The hotel is real easy to get too.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello David L. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate your business and glad that you chose to stay with us. I am so happy to hear that your stay was so good. Thank you again and I hope to see you again soon for your next trip.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We reserved a room for 2 nights but they charged our card for 7 nights. We are still waiting for over $400 to be deposited back to our account. They made checking in difficult, we checked in separately. The desk clerk would not let me check in without my husband stating “We don’t know if he could be your ex coming to kill you!” The whole place was stinky and the facility was filthy. The curtains were falling down so the windows were never completely covered. We would have moved to another hotel but they had already taken over $600 out of our account. Do not stay there you will regret it.

Rhonda Thomas

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Baymont I, Front Office Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Amarillo West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

You had three rooms that was charged. Each room had to be authorized, then upon check out the card was charged for all rooms. Two of your rooms were for two night and one room was for only one night. We have resolved this issue the day before check out, it was explained to you what our system does by not one, not two but three people in person and multiple times over the phone where you got very belligerent with everyone you spoke with. I am sorry again that your card had to be authorized just like everyone else who uses a debit card, that is policy and everyone who stays signs off that they understand the terms of the authorization. I hope you have a wonderful day and a safe trip once again.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The property was easy to access from the roadway, located near plenty of restaurants, and was clean and well-maintained. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Breakfast was good, and the breakfast staff were friendly and pleasant. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Baymont I, Front Office Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Amarillo West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you come back again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was one of the better hotels i have staied at. The lobby was clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and paticent with my many requests, each request was accomadated. Not every room has a microwave and fridge but upon check in the ckerk gave me a room that had one. The rooms look like they are being updated slowly, thing new and things older. But clean. The breakfast was amazing my favorite was the bacon. Overall a wonderful stay. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. I will be staying again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Baymont I, Front Office Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Amarillo West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us at the Baymont Inn and Suites West here in Amarillo, Tx. I am so please to see that your stay was great with such a wonderful experience. I hope you come back, and enjoy all of our updates that are coming to our hotel slowly yet surly.