“Ice cream shop and cafe - worth visiting.”

Figs Beanery & Creamery Cafe
Ranked #11 of 294 Restaurants in Anderson
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I met a friend at Figs Beanery & Creamery Cafe one afternoon. We tried some of their fresh fruit smoothies. They were delicious. Our friend eats lunch there often. He says the only negative thing is the crowd wanting to eat.

There is limited seating inside but outside seating is also available. The staff is very friendly and will help you get something great to eat.

Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I love chicken salad, but because so many places serve a blah chicken salad swimming in mayo, I hesitate to order it. At Figs I was pleasantly surprised to have a deliciously seasoned chicken salad on a fresh pretzel bun.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

It is small, there is not a lot of seating but it is worth it. The food is great and they offer a variety of sandwiches.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Walking along Main Street and stopped in for ice cream. We were under the impression that they used milk from the Happy cow farm to make their ice cream but that is not true. They do sell their milk however. Got moose tracks and pistachio and both were very tasty. Get a small because they give you 2 scoops in a little cup for about $3. If I get back to Main Street, I’d stop in for a different flavor.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We had already had lunch but we stopped in here for an afternoon coffee. They do have some sandwiches and treats. They also butter logs - they were so big! They have a good variety of syrups and can make anything. The latte they made for me was really good. The ice cream is apparently really awesome. They have really great outdoor seating too. You don't want to miss a stop at Figs.