“Love their fries.”

Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Ranked #158 of 294 Restaurants in Anderson
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I have eaten inside once and ordered take out twice. The burgers are good. I love their fries. They are very thin and crisp. We have not tried their custard yet. I do find it somewhat pricey.

1  Thank Ken H

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We’ve been here a few times now and keep getting very poor service. Yes, it is fairly new, but I’m still surprised by the wrong orders and the amount of wait time. Also, the parking lot is a very poor design if the drive thru happens to back up. Burgers are good. Curds are good. I’ll go again in hopes that things are progressing.

1  Thank tomburriss
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The custard was absolutely delicious, especially the chocolate. However, the steak burgers were over cooked and hard to chew or digest. I won’t try those again. Long lines when they first opened recently but now there is usually no wait.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Freddy's will take you back to a time when things were alot more simple. Even if you weren't a teen in the 50s, you will feel just like you were when you enter the door.
Classic songs are playing on the intercom as you walk into the door and stoll up to the counter to place your order. Once you make your order, have a seat and wait for your ticket number to be called. And yes, sometimes they'll bring your food to your table.
A friendly staff will take your order and deilver a really great meal consisting of things like; Hotdogs, Steak Burgers, Patty melt, chicken sandwichs, and tenders.
Me and the wife ordered the Steak Burgers & shoe string fries, and they were simply delicious. Might just be the best burger in the Anderson area. So yea, 2 thumbs up Freddy's. Food was hot, juicey and great tasting.
Their shakes and desserts are custard, but you would swear you're eatting ice cream. Very, very good.
There's also a drive through window, and out door seating area. But we ate inside and enjoyed the atmosphere. We will most defintely be back, and I can't wait.
Check out the photos I have included, and make your way there soon.