All reviews direct tv hi express comfortable beds whiskey road an excellent hotel great place to stay pleasant stay outdoor pool breakfast buffet common areas no exception business trip cookies cleaning staff lobby area enjoyed my stay excellent stay
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This hotel went out of its way to make the entire wedding party feel comfortable. Hotel is landscaped nicely, rooms clean and lobby well decorated. Free breakfast was also a treat. Staff there is truly professional. The handling of a large group was great.

Room Tip: Great place for family reunions or any large group event
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Danielle K, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aiken, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Thank you for joining us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Aiken, South Carolina. We love celebrating special occasions with our guests and are glad that we could be part of this one. We are grateful for your compliments and hope you will choose to visit again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

It was truly the best experience my family has had at a hotel in years. Clean rooms, nice staff, great breakfast. Reasonably priced. Business center was excellent. I was very impressed. If I ever get back to Aiken, I will for sure try to book a room here.

Room Tip: Had a King and a queen room. Both were reasonably priced.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Five stars! We love hearing positive feedback like this from our guests. It is wonderful to know that we met and exceeded your travel expectations. We are grateful for your kind words and hope you will have an opportunity to visit us in Aiken again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great personnel from front desk to cleaning. Have had better breakfasts at other HIEx, No biscuits and gravy. 3 types of tasteless omelets instead. Otherwise fine clean room. I am comparing with at least 10 other HIEx's where I have stayed.

Room Tip: Better breakfast
Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share a review with our staff and fellow travelers. We are always eager to hear what guests enjoyed most about their stay and how we can improve. We are grateful for your time and hope you will visit again so that we may provide the five star experience that you and all of our guests deserve.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I stayed there for a famy reunion and the staff was nice, professional and accommodating. I've stayed at a few of the newly renovated Holiday inns that were really nice and modern and equal to their competitors and this one was no exception.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

What a kind review! It is great to hear that you feel our Aiken hotel is among the best of the best. We are grateful for the compliments and look forward to sharing this five star feedback with our team. Please come back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We really enjoyed our stay recently at this property. My wife checked in before I arrived, but when I got to the room, I asked if it was a new property only to find out it was a little over 4 years old! I was shocked! Staff was awesome and they certainly live up to the brand at this location.

Room Tip: High floor away from elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for joining us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Aiken! We are delighted to hear that you feel we offer a five star experience at our hotel. We are grateful for the compliments that you have shared with our staff and we hope you will choose to visit again soon.