“Best Place to stay in Aiken!”
other travellers have booked this property
ENTRANCE FROM FRONT BALCONY
DINING AREA
DINING AREA
BATHROOM
BATHROOM
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Karful43
Kiawah Island, South Carolina
“Best Place to stay in Aiken!”
Reviewed 21 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

My original stay with Judi & Jerry was in 2009. It was a first visit to Aiken and I was hooked. A good friend from Atlanta was meeting me there and we loved the idea of 2 bedrooms rather than staying @ a hotel. Plus, we had a kitchen to fix coffee and drinks and no interuptions so we could talk and catch up on each other's lives. We loved staying there and exploring fabulous Aiken. Hence, my second visit last week with a friend from NC who I had not seen in 7 yrs.

I immediately knew where we would stay - at the VICTORIAN COTTAGE. Wow! It had been totally renovated and a washer/ dryer added. It is WONDERFUL! My friend and I love to walk so the 4 blocks to the town was nothing. Your hosts have lots of good advice for restaurants, places to visit, and fun stories to share. It is very convenient having them next door for any concerns you may have. Oh, one other thing the place is SPOTLESS and has everything you might need for a home away from home stay. Upon leaving I told Jerry, the next visit will be with my husband who has never been to Aiken. Shoot, we may even renew our vows in the wedding chapel. They have it all - even the kitchen sink! Enjoy your stay there!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Haivng more space than a hotel room.
Liked least: Can't think of a thing.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
21 Apr 2013
Thank you for sharing and the pleasure we had meeting both of you. Safe travels.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$150
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing