“My big idea for the kids, then I added me in!!”

Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: It’s not in the dictionary, but if it was, Go Ape would be described as a ‘tree top adventure’. That means we build giant obstacle courses up in the trees using ladders, walkways, bridges and tunnels made of wood, rope and super-strong wire, and top it all off with the world's best zip lines.We then equip people with harnesses, pulleys and carabiners, give them a 30 minute safety briefing and training and let them loose into the forest canopy, free to swing through the trees. Of course, instructors are always on hand, regularly patrolling the forests (not in monkey suits unfortunately!)The result is spectacular. The Go Ape experience gets the adrenalin pumping, gets people out of their comfort zones and above all (no pun intended), it’s just great fun.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I got a Groupon for this and ended up taking my son and 2 friends and the one friend's mom. It was fun - and this is coming from a 53 year old mom! I never zip-lined and spent so much time in the trees! Dress for it and the gloves they sell is a good idea, but not necessary. I could feel it a little in my hands after. Reserve 24 hours in advance, arrive 15 mins. early and you got to love those Tarzan Swings!!

GoApeUSA, Group Sales Representative at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your tree-time. Please come back and see us soon!

DO

All reviews
"zip line"
in 15 reviews
"challenging adventure"
"stay safe"
"great opportunity"
in 3 reviews
"the staff was friendly and helpful"
"great activity"
"fears"
in 4 reviews
"briefing"

Reviewed 27 June 2018

When i booked our spontaneous go-ape adventure, i did not know what to expect. we prepped ourselves for a subpar date. upon arrival, we were immediately cheerfully greeted and filled out our waivers. after learning how to use the course and the proper safety measures, we were off into the trees. honestly, i had the time of my life. each tree presented a unique obstacle course. i think i must have been smiling the entire time. the only flaw? the course ends after 5 awesome zipliens. we cant wait to go back soon!

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Nieve,
So good to hear your experience exceeded expectations. We appreciate your feedback and can't wait to have you back again soon. Keep in mind we have 16 locations in 14 states if you ever want to test your skills at another location.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my three friends ages 29 to 50 went there and had an absolute blast. Was challenging enough to test your ability but easy enough to be able to complete. Our guides name was Anthony and he was wonderful. He helped when it was necessary but let us do our own thing. By the end of the course he knew us all by name and was very knowledgeable. I advise all ages to go and complete the course. It was well worth the money. Had a blast. Will be back!

Sarah,
Thank you for your feedback and for your review. We're so glad you had such a great time. Keep in mind we have 16 locations in 14 states if you'd like to test your skills at any of our other locations. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

“Go Ape” was a fantastic adventure. A beautiful Pennsylvania Park, where you can have fun climbing trees. Some obstacles were very challenging especially for people over 50, but we did it. If zip lining is on your bucket list, or you simply want to have fun with your family I would high recommend this outdoor activity.

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Debra,
Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad you had such a fantastic time. It is challenging but that is also the beauty of the course. We hope to see you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My bridesmaids surprised me with a trip to GoApe for my Bachelorette party weekend. The safety course was very well done, to where I felt immediately confident for my adventure. The course itself was scary at first--the initial height is shocking, but once you get going, you focus more on the course than the height. I had an absolute blast and never would have initiated a booking on my own, so I was so happy it was a surprise or I probably would have chickened out. But I am already planning my next trip! :)

GoApeUSA, Guest Relations Manager at Go Ape Treetop Adventure Course, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for taking the time to share your Go Ape adventure! I'm so glad to hear that you were able to overcome your fears and have a great time in the trees. Can't wait to see you out again!

KF