“Basic but very good ”

Willy-Joe's Steak Shop
Ranked #105 of 511 Restaurants in Allentown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

They have good hotdogs and burgers. Last visit I got two hotdogs, a coleslaw and a Lager. Tab was less than $7

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Willy-Joe's has the best chili dogs in the Lehigh Valley. So Good!!!
The other brand that claims to be king are just dried up dogs with dried up chili sauce.
Willy-Joes has a variety of other things also. The coleslaw is killer!
Try it for yourself and you will never go back to Yucco's...oops, I mean Yocco's.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

My favorite hot dogs in the area are from Willy Joe's! They have sauce, mustard and onions, but I always substitute ketchup for the mustard. I had two the other day for lunch and they were delicious!

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Quick service and definitely has one of the best hot dogs around. Although, we ordered to go and I was not happy with how they packed our food. Everything was just thrown in the bag and the chili cheese fries we ordered were upside down all the way at the bottom of the bag. Definitely was not happy and by the time I took everything out that we ordered to fix it the grease burned me on my leg staining my pants. Sad part is, it wasn't even busy. Now there location on 15th is my favorite. Always great service, even when it is packed. Never have to deal with my food being all over or upside down.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Best dogs in Allentown area, best prices and beer always cold, carbonated and fresh. They also have good cheese steaks and pierogies. Very relaxed place, good parking and safe area. Will return again and again