“The ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!”
Review of Belleria Pizza

Belleria Pizza
Ranked #35 of 56 Restaurants in Austintown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

OMG....Let me tell you how much I LOVE Bellaria Restaurant!!!!!! I had the thin crust NY style pizza and it's like just like NY!!!! The absolute best pizza and everything in town!!!!!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed 6 January 2021

Never again Austintown Ohio Bellaria Pizza never ever since when meatlovers consists of only pepperoni and sausageused to be great and gave kudos 7 mos ago finding switches owners ??? Not worth 1 star im sorry i dont recommend any longer

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 15 September 2019

i ordered two subs.. meatball was good. the tuna was on a hamburger bun and not worth $6.25, i expected a little more for the price. when i complained to the counter person, she just shrugged and smiled. I am afraid the complaint went on deaf ears.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

After a tiring drive through intermittent torrential rain, eating in was my goal. I had spaghetti and meatballs, wedding soup and a small salad. Everything was very good. Everything was also still hot or cold as it should be. Great delivery option.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 21 November 2018

We order from Belleria more than any place. Food is always good, BUT today, we ordered 12" Bella, 6 wings and a chicken salad. Bill totaled $31.50. We had a $5.00 coupon for anything over $30, which I did tell the girl we had when we ordered. She said we will take if off when you get here. We get there and were told we cant use the coupon because they feel that their wings are already discounted. (6 wings for $7!!). They did give us $1 off... Wont be our first choice next time.

Date of visit: November 2018