“The new name is los Girasole!!!!!!!!”

Salsitas Mexican Restaurant & Cantina
Ranked #10 of 47 Restaurants in Austintown
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you love Mexican food, then brother go here. The potions are huge and the service is outstanding. The price is not bad. Try this at least once, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here last night. The food and service were outstanding! The place has a new name, Los Girasoles. We have a gluten free person in our party so the chef came out to answer questions and assure he was able to get guaranteed gluten free food. We all enjoyed our entrees and prices were very reasonable. Can’t wait to eat there again!

1  Thank kansasphotogal
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here a lot, and the food and service is always top notch. The prices aren’t bad. However, it appears the portions are larger when you eat in versus take out.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Reading the reviews of unfriendly service and middle of the road food I went anyway because it was close to my hotel and I felt like Mexican food. The waiter was a little shy but very professional. He answered all my questions and was an observant server. I chose the big gold marguerite to start and it was delicious. I had the carnitas and it was excellent delicious pork and sautéed onions the way it is supposed to be. The rice, beans and salad were good as were the tortillas. I even ordered dessert which I seldom do. The soppapilla was wonderful. .
I will certainly eat here again when I am in the area.

1  Thank Huron68
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on a road trip headed west. Portions were large, but the entire family felt their food was very bland--except for the one person who got a chorizo dish. Was clean and staff was pleasant and prompt, but the food was disappointing.