All reviews ohio university front desk place to stay full service hotel rooms are great walking distance my daughter nice restaurant the wait staff ou campus rooms are large fire pit downtown athens outdoor patio i highly recommend this hotel alma mater first floor
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Everything from the first contact with Courtney at the front desk to the room itself - private patio on the lovely courtyard, top notch shower and TV, great bed, quiet comfy room with quality appointments - to the meal in the restaurant (very excellent steak cooked right, squash noodles likewise, warm rolls, perfect salad) to the grounds were well designed and executed. Highest recommendation!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Patrick B, Manager at Ohio University Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for the kind review and sharing your experience at our hotel with the traveling world. I am happy to hear that you were able to enjoy all of the amenities we have to offer and that Courtney, our front desk agent made you feel warm and welcome! Our staff takes tremedous pride in what they do and I will absolutely pass along your feedfback to our team. We look forward to servicing you in the near future.

At Your Service,

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Very nice hotel. Quiet. Very clean, Very friendly and helpful staff. We didn't use the pool, as we forgot our swimsuits, but we noticed people really enjoying it. We ordered breakfast one morning and it was delicious and hot. The coffee was great.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good Morning vernelar,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am delighted to hear your stay with us was great and that you were able to utilize the amenities that our hotel has to offer. We look forward to servicing you in the future!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I was here for a conference at OU and thought the hotel was very nice. The room was spacious and even included a refrigerator. The bathroom was a bit small, but had a lovely shower. The room had two doors - one that opened into the hallway, and one that opened onto a private patio. The patio door had a key card lock, but it didn't work with my key card. The curtains in the room did not fully cover the window - I needed to hold the curtain in place with the ice bucket in order to ensure full coverage. The restaurant has a gorgeous outdoor seating area near the pool, and I wish I'd had more time to spend there. The staff was excellent during my stay, especially the restaurant hostess who provided me with a complimentary coffee.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Patrick B, Manager at Ohio University Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Good Evening Mari818,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with the travel community. I am very happy to hear that you found our hotel nice and our staff excellent! You see, they take tremendous pride in their profession and I believe that is what sets us aside from every other hotel in the area. In regards to your room issue with the curtain, we will pass along the information to our maintenance department to ensure future guests do not encounter the same issue! We look forward to servicing you in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Clean, comfortable hotel. Nice pool. They gave us ground floor rooms with patios so we could store our bikes. Friendly accommodating staff. Great value for the price. Close to the bike trail and downtown.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Good Evening runbikerun2018,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the travel community. I am delighted to hear that we were able to accommodate you during your stay and make it the best stay possible for you! We look forward to servicing you in the future.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I loved my visit. Having just arrived from a dump in Chicago this place is a blast of fresh air. Comfortable and clean bed, all amenities, etc. friendly staff. Thank you! I will definitely visit again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Good Evening marycL946MY,

Thank you so much for the kind review and glad we were able to be a blast of fresh air for you. Our team at the OU Inn takes tremendous pride in what we do and we are always delighted to hear the positive feedback. We sincerely appreciate the review and look forward to servicing you in the near future!

Respectfully,