“In the middle of it all!!!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Donald E
“In the middle of it all!!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I stayed from March 1 to April 30 and always felt like I was home! If you want to be in the middle of hoppin' beach life and flip flops or enjoy a quiet sunrise/sunset, you won't do better than The Roost! The amenities and easy going lifestyle I experienced while here easily make a return visit a no brainier! You won't find a more inviting place or a more accommodating host than Carol! She's genuinely interested in making your stay a good one!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 May 2018
Thank you, Don! You were the quintessential guest and we do look forward to your return! Enjoy the mountains!
Shelley C
“Awesome stay!”
Reviewed 9 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The best rental experience I have ever had. I rented this condo for 13 weeks and Carol was a terrific landlord. The accommodations were exactly as pictured and described. She was easy to communicate with, always returned phone calls, and reached out to check on my stay during my trip.

28 May 2018
Shelley, you were a godsend! I truly enjoyed getting to know you and your mom. You are both truly special ... in a good way, lol! Two of the most unique and genuine people I've ever met and I look forward to our paths crossing in the future. All the best, Carol
Barb L
“The Roooooost”
Reviewed 12 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Super cute little place and very clean. Only a short walk to the beach. Friendly people in neighboring units. Perfect place to relax & unwind. The owners were a pleasure to do business with, we would go back!

28 May 2018
Barb, you have a beautiful family and we loved the time we spent together with our daughters building castles in the sand. Look forward to your next visit!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;