US$218
Sundance Resort(Turgutreis)
US$146
US$110
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$203
Travelocity
US$279
US$118
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$292/night.

Aybey Apart Hotel(Turgutreis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Alta Beach Hotel(Turgutreis)
  • Pool
Alfa Apartments(Turgutreis)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssunset suiterosebud barromance suitehigh classfree laundry servicewalk in wardrobearchipelago barten pin bowlingmain restaurantturkeya la carte restaurantsbbq meatindoor pool and jacuzzimain poolfishclean clothesmini bar
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was fantastic.. the staff were friendly and could not do enough for you.. the rooms were luxurious with picturess sea views. The food was delicious and plentiful, and so much to do around the hotel. Me and my family stayed here at the end of April and we all agreed it was the best hotel we have ever stayed at as we have been to Turkey around 9/10 times. I would deffinately recommend this hotel and we can not wait to go back! Only thing I would say is pack a fan as the a.c. isn't too strong

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank nakeshaskeet
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The short review, go there it is amazing!The long review: This was our third visit (between 15th & 22nd June and will not be our last. This place is our go to place for complete rest and relaxation. The hotel feels exclusive from the moment you enter. This year we had a “basic’ Courtyard Suite, room 2101. It was well proportioned, modern and clean and was every bit as good as the Romance Suite we had previously booked. Rooms come with a free mini bar which is replenished every day. Shower gels, shampoo, body cream etc is also provided as well as bath robe and slippers. The room had a bath and cavernous walk in shower. The bed was massive and is really big enough to sleep four! The hotel and grounds are absolutely stunning, well maintained and spotlessly clean. Nice addition this year was to see the various plants tagged showing which variety they are. I’m not a horticulturist, but a nice touch. The island has amazing views, the island of Kos lies across the bay. The sunsets are just WOW! Weather, hot as you would expect with a lovely sea breeze, nights we’re comfortable and didn’t need a jumper. The staff are simply amazing, friendly and nothing is too much trouble. Their English is pretty good and a lot better than more attempts to communicate in Turkish! The staff at the Archipelago Bar where we spent most of our time were most attentive and could not do enough for us. The food is always good, even had beef style bacon which was a good non pork substitute for bacon. I could wax lyrically about the food however it would be difficult to go hungry with the variety of food available. One night they also had sushi, smoked salmon and an array of shellfish that I had never seen before at Xanadu. The animation staff are attentive but not in your face and the entertainment was varied and of good quality. One of the entertainment managers Can remembered us from last year and was very apologetic that he hadn’t sat with us to see how we were, not that we expected this attention. He is a genuinely nice guy who took time to sit with us despite being really busy. Constructive feedback. The BBQs did cause a lot of smoke in the dining area, however these have now been moved following feedback, so management obviously do take feedback very seriously. The only other minor criticism was that even though we were provided with a free late checkout service we had to go down on the morning of our departure to arrange this. It would be great if we could have arranged this in advance. Thank you Xanadu, for a week of paradise.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jennick2016
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Hotel was Perfect!
All around the Hotel was super!
The barkeepers Top, especially Murat batur and yunus emre yüzaki!
This Two guys are every Time Friendly and Happy. Try to help you every Time!

I can just say- i will come again with my wife!
For family and for couples it is super!
The only Thing is the WiFi, it could be better! :) but that is Not a big Problem!

We love xanadu :))

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mustafa D
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just backed from wonderful relax vocation from Turgutreis Bodrum Xanadu Island Hotel (10-19 June 2018).I wanna say it’s a great hotel, small paradise on Island. I travelled with my family (hubby and kid 10yo. From entrance we saw friendly staff and no usual reception. Its just table with chairs – its really very homely. All is very clean and look really as home.Thanks to reception manager for best room which I ever had before: 2 bedrooms and hall, 2 bathrooms and amazing view to the Greece Island Kos. All is clean and look as new, very comfortable furniture and feel as home.The biggest plus of this hotel is appeasement. No huge crowed, no running kids with shouts, no queue to take a food in the restaurant. From first look we saw not much food as usually have other hotels but each day we ate different dishes. So, everyone can find there what wants. Always enough place in restaurant to eat normal way, not hurry. Good beach but rather small, most amazing place is pontoon. There are 2 pontoons, where you can rest and jump into water. Water is amazing clean, we found lot of fish and my kid swam with mask to see fishes and sea urchins, we also saw small crabs. Was really cool. Water is refreshing.
Amazing thing that in this hotel we’ve never got a problem to find free place on small pontoons, near pool or anywhere.But you have to be ready that this is island and here is wind usual thing. Its good not hot but sometimes it was very strong. Views and nature are breathtaking! If you want to rest, relax and not see much people around, no much animation etc – this hotel is the best choice. Relaxation!
WIFI is working everywhere except pontoons. Exist small mini club, kids play yard and small waterslide for small kids. Pools are clean and rather big.
Room service was ok, but I would like that hotel improve washing floors in the rooms, was vacuum cleaning when I asked. This only one and very small issue that I didn’t like (even I asked to make it but…).
But in general, all staff is very good, I like everything in this hotel. With pleasure I will visit this hotel again! Thanks guys keep your service as it!

Room Tip: All rooms have great views but best are on sea sides.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank PollyAngel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Let's start with good things. Hotel is located in one of the most amazing peninsula. Sea water is always cool and crystal clear. Facility is very good, rooms are clean, modern and very comfortable (at least the one i stayed-deluxe suit). Staff is very helpful, smiling and trying to make a difference from other hotels in the area. It is a very silent hotel comparing to others as well. So be sure that you will relax.
Now downsides, food quality is not in the level it supposed to be, barbeques at dinner time create fog in the dinner area so expect some smell on you, do not come if you have kid or kids over 3 years old because there will be no activity to keep them busy. Kids club is too far away from the main area and no planned activity. Kids food is also not good for kids. Also do ask for guidance in the reception about hotel facilities because staff in the hotel do not know anything but their small territory.
Result: i would come back as a couple not with kids. I would rate 3.5 but i couldn't so 4 stars is fair.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family