Hotel Zeytinada(Torba)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$174
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Isil Club Bodrum(Torba)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$187
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$222/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$51
US$47
US$264
US$192
Grand Yazici Torba Beach Club(Torba)(Great Value!)
US$114
Reviews (4 417)
4 423 results
3 313
3 313
All reviewssky baradult beachprivate sectionhawaiian poola la carte restaurantsmain restaurantgreek restaurantaqua pooltea houseturkeybooking systemdeluxe poolice creamcentral bardeluxe areabranded drinksguest relations
16 - 21 of 4 423 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing\Animation Team,Dinner Show,And Also ÖZKAN is the Best trank you very much For everythng..

Amazing\ Sea
Amazing\Room
Amazing\Genaral Area
Amazing \Alacarte Street
Amazing\Food,

Everything amazing We are so happy Been here..see you next year..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
CrmManagement, Yönetici at Voyage Torba, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 'Kristian J',

It means so much to us to know, you enjoyed your vacation at Voyage Torba and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.
Look forward to welcoming you back again as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

stayed at this hotel mid to end of may this year [room 5229].
this was our first time in the bodrum/torba area.
check in was quick and good.
we were in a standard room with a balcony,room was not very big but was good enough for our needs,the room was cleaned and restocked to a good standard every day.used to see our cleaning lady every morning and she always greeted us with a smile and a good morning.
the hotel is set in lovely landscaped grounds and you would always see the gardeners tending the flowers and shrubs throughout the day.
the grounds were spotless,there was always someone brushing the pathways.i like to be able to walk around the area barefoot and this i could do with no worries.
the main buffet restaurant was big with plenty of choice at breakfast times.a big thank you to our waiter [hussan you are a star] this guy looked after us really well ,taking the time to get to know us within a day or so he knew what we liked to drink and he would just bring it and kept us topped up as required.
there are lots of bars and pools dotted around the hotel, we used to visit them all throughout the day.there is a bistro style eatery situated at the italian restaurant this is where you get daytime nibbles and drinks its not buffet style,they bring you a menu and the food is cooked fresh for you.
there are various al a carte restaurants dotted around the grounds. Greek, Fish. Chinese. Mexican,Turkish.Teppanyaki. and the Steakhouse.the last two are chargable at 20 euros each.
we tried nearly all of them,the steakhouse was well worth the money.the greek was good and also has live music as well.The chinese was excellent.
when you book these you have the table for the night with exception of the teppanyaki which has two sittings per night.
one thing that we did notice at the al a cartes was the staff were serving courses and clearing plates a bit too quickly, not much time for rest between courses.
both my wife and i thought that the staff thought that they had to operate like they have to in the buffet restaurants where speed is needed.
this was not really a problem but i think its worth mentioning as prehaps a little extra training would help.
the hotel had various types of entertainment on each night a few bands the odd music night.but to me the best night was friday when a dance troop called futuristix performed till late you must see this show especially if you like club music like me.
there are also shows put on at al a carte street these were good too, well worth seeing.
a big thank you to the staff who work at the bar in the middle of al a carte street you guys made my nights i even got to mix my own margahitas and mojitos here.thanks to all the mixoligists it was a buzz...
there is not much outside the hotel just a shop or two.but bodrum town is only about five or six km away.it only costs about a couple of lira to take a dolmus[bus] and these will stop outside the hotel and drop you back to the hotel,taxi cost about 40 lira.bodrum town is well worth a look plenty of shops and bars,also boat trips if you want.the castle is closed for a few years for repairs..
for us what makes a good memorable holiday is good staff who help you and make you feel welcome.
the staff here did just that.
thank you guys.
all in all we both had a great holiday here and have booked to come back to the deluxe rooms same time next year.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 'h b',

We are honored to have your detailed review on Trip Advisor and appreciate your kind effort in taking time to write down your compliments on our hotel. It sounds like you had a wonderful stay, and the team of Voyage Torba is pleased to read of your satisfaction. We are glad that nice atmosphere, the big variety of culinary delights and evening entertainment became the best components of your joyful rest with us. We are also flattered you have mentioned our attentive and genuine staff with kind words and would like to express a big thanks for that. Thank you again for choosing the Voyage Torba and we look forward to serving you again on your next trip to Turkey.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Up to now, I have been 2 different facilities of Voyage chains in Antalya.
This year, we decided to try Torba as the weather in Torba is better when compared to Antalya in June.
We have been welcomed quite good. But when we entered our room, it was kind od shock as the room was even smaller than many Paris hotels.

In a hotel, you assess either the room or the quality of service and food.
Voyage Torba is average for room, good for food quality excellent for service.

The facility is small for the number of guests, however all the activities are very well designed. All alacarte restaurants are in excellent quality. The night programmes are in high quality.

Ps: special thanks to our waiter, Huseyin in Ela Ela greek taverna :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

thanks a lot for being the regular guest and lover of Voyage Hotels. We truly appreciate the time you spent to write a review about your experience at Voyage Torba. While we are sorry to read that the size of the room at Voyage Torba did not meet your expectations in full, we are glad that you still had a pleasant time and enjoyed many other aspects of the stay. Hope you will always choose Voyage Hotels and we in our turn will always provide you with the best conditions and perfect quality. Best wishes and see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm the owner of the online ephesus travel agency so Cardea Travel, I've had some clients bring the true ones to their hotel club voyage torba, who told their hotel so much that I wanted to see their hotel myself, my clients Mrs. Sandy Dodson and Mr. Steve Dodson would be very excited.
The guest service was fabulous, the staff were very polite, the food was delicious and very tasteful, the patisseries were the desserts and everything we ate was delicious, me and my guests would like to thank the guest service and the entire team and all, What you have done for the hospitality, my guests and I really enjoyed it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank onlineephesustravel

Dear 'onlineephesustravel',

we are very grateful to you for the review and really appreciate the time you spent writing it on the site. Thank you very much for your opinion, it’s very important for us to know our guests’ feelings about rest in Voyage Torba. We are truly happy we could make your stay magnificent and full of joy. Sure that your next meeting with Voyage Torba will be as memorable and carefree as this one. And it will be a great pleasure to welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have previously written a review for this hotel when I was staying at the hotel with my boyfriend (early June 2018). The guest relations lady tracked me down and offered me free things in order to change/remove the review (which i found quite off). Although at the time we obviously we're very grateful for the things offered in compensation for our bad experience but I had to remove my review in front of the guest relations lady in order to receive these things - they were not given in good will. This made me question the legitimacy of the reviews on here - how many were forced to be changed/removed?

I will condense what my previous review said. I have stayed in many 5* hotels in Turkey including the Voyage Sorgun.

The hotel and surroundings are lovely as well as the food - it is delicious in every restaurant.

The service however was no where near up to 5* standard. Waiters don't speak any English so getting a simple drink is difficult and managers have to be brought over to help (and takes around 15 mins for the drink to arrive at the table) and getting a refill is near enough impossible. Getting food to the table takes a lot of time also.

The service in the italian, chinese and mexican was very very poor (mexican being the worst) the steak is definitely worth the 20euro payment and the turkish was ok service.

This hotel is more orientated around families. You can constantly hear screaming babies where ever you go. Which really really starts to get on your nerves a few days into the holiday. I wouldn't recommend to a couple.

If you want to stay here I would stay in a deluxe or sea view room as you get access to 2 more pools (something i was unaware of). We had access to the Hawaiian pool which was nice but could get crowded and again, had a lot of screaming kids around it.

I would not recommend staying here and would not return. I would pay abit extra to go to either the Sorgun or Belek.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank hl2580

Dear "hlg1996",

First of all, we would like to thank you for sparing your prescious time to share your comments with us. We’d like to inform you and dear all other members of TripAdvisor about one point;

It is highly significant for us to monitor all of the reviews of our guests, and to take necessary action in favor of the fair reviews in order to ultimately keep our guests satisfied.
It is, for certain, a fragile matter for us to see the results of your contentedness both during our negotiation and on TripAdvisor, after we peacefully dissolve the problems of our guests.

Besides that, we feel bitter as a facility to face a situation where our guests attribute different meanings to our struggle for pleasing them and again it makes us sad that some TripAdvisor users are inclined to abuse this platform for different purposes.

We’d like to show our sensitivity on this matter, to both you and other Trip Adivsor users, and we wish you have a lovely day.

Merve Kırmızıtaş