Hotel Zeytinada(Torba)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$174
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Isil Club Bodrum(Torba)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$187
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

US$253
US$605
US$573
Travelocity
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$696/night.

Grand Yazici Torba Beach Club(Torba)(Great Value!)
Reviews (2 763)
2 762 results
2 065
2 065
All reviewsaqua parkmain buildingkids cityturkeytunapolice stationkids clubbeach barmini clubgarden roomsummer vacationfamily with kidsrooms are biggreat facilitiesshower gelguest relationsbeautiful hotel
22 - 27 of 2 762 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

a very good bar at the beach side with lovely waiters specially Hasan bey, kind and polite person, we will defienetly come back again♥️the only thing which needs to be improved is the music at the bar which was very quite and old fashioned songs.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

food was excellent, the variety of food was very good, we would definitly come back again, chief DUMAN BAY was very friendly and helping, special tanx to hem and also Aziz bay in alacarte restuarant was very polite and nice.

1  Thank kaveh s
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was very delicious breakfast I will never forget

And I would like to specialize thanks to mr Aziz for his great hospitality and service
Also mr Erdi Husain and Riber for there effort to nice experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best tennis coach Murat Caliskan. We got his phone number from the hotel reception. I have never really played tennis before. Only sometimes with my father on vacations. I didnt know what to expect but I decided to give it a try.

We had treining at the local hotel tennis playground. After first training (one hour) i learned how to do forehand. He explaind me everything. Every single move and every single rotation. He also explained why to do it so.

On the second training he learned me how to do backhand and also how to serve. Surprisingly with proper explanations and little practise i learned how to hit the ball correctly.

I would have never thought that I will ever be able to play tennis. And this was only after two trainings! Im pleasantly surpriced and I recomend to everyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Mato M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A nice hotel, with good variety of food, excellent staff, a very good relaxing hotel for families and children❤️
At alacarte resrurant we were very pleased with aziz bey very friendly waiter,
At the end it would be very good if there was more music around the beach and pools

2  Thank babyjunir