“Trata Meyhanisi - Bodrum Town”
Review of Trata Meyhanesi

Trata Meyhanesi
Ranked #22 of 508 Restaurants in Bodrum City
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is superb! Have eaten here a number of times (and over a period of three years). The food is of excellent quality, beautiful Turkish mezzes and fresh seafood.
We had a great selection of mezzes, including fresh Calamari which were delicious.
The baked Tahini dessert is absolutely heavenly. Very affordable!

A lovely ambience and very good service. Thoroughly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here yesterday with my girlfriend. We were looking for a relatively inexpensive seafood restaurant and eventually settled on this one.

We had fried mixed seafood as a starter, followed by red mullet and sea bream. The mixed seafood starter was genuinely one of the nicest seafood dishes I've ever eaten. The seafood was perfectly cooked and was rich in flavours of garlic and the sea. The fish that we ate to follow were very simple and came with only a little side salad, but we're cooked very well and tasted very fresh.

Service was friendly enough too and the setting was cosy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We arrived arround 20h00 and the restaurant was full of local people.
All the waiters were nice and even offered us an apetizer.
The fish is fresh and the service is 5 stars.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I came here with a few friends, I grew up around the ocean so I’ve always enjoyed sea food but this place took it over the top! They welcomed me with such loving arms, the food just kept coming and coming, and our server Salim was so fast it made American servers look like sloths. All of the different foods that came out were so different and all so delicious. And the presentation of the shrimp being cooked in a small wok over fire on the table was really something else :) I loved this place and I would highly recommend you go and try it for yourself. You will be a very happy customer! :)

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Most locals go there, we passed by and noticed it, it was packed so we decided to have dinner, the seaweed is top appetiser, sea bass, octopus, calamari, shrimp all great. Waiters speak good English, very helpful friendly, the food was our best we came back there twice, its located in the fish market there menu is fresh, your choice if you like it grilled or fried I preferred the grilled option except for the shrimp its cooked on the pan with yummy garlic sauce.