“Cheaper to pay in tl”

Bodrum Hammam
More attraction details
Owner description: Traditional Turkish bath
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We payd for the visiting of hamam and scrub 60 tl = 15€. If we would pay in euro, it would cost 20€. The hamam is not special but the scrub was good and we met a lot of locals there what means the place is not the worse one :) in general we were satisfied. Of course we didnt get a free tee for such price but for us it was ok )))) recommend if you stay in Bodrum

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"bodrum"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 4 October 2017

First time using a Turkish Bath and was not disappointed, wish I had been doing this for the last 40 years.

Marble Sauna Room was clean and wonderfully hot to enable the pores to open.
Great Shower/Douch area with running hot and cold water.

Exfoliation and cleansing could have been a bit more severe but I expect you could have asked for this.

Message and oiling fantastic and some knots on shoulder muscles untangled. Again a little more severity would have been mush appreciated.

All in all a fantastic experience and a must do after a full days excursion.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

We have been in other hamams but this one was not as expected. The main marble room was good and as it had to be. But the staff was impolite and always asking you to leave a tip. My wife's was treatment was stopped in order to pay tip if she wanted the time that was agreed in the beginning.
And when the tip wasn't as expected the stuff was saying a few not very polite things, of course in Turkish.
Do not go there unless you are ready to put them in their place. That means that you will probably not leave relaxed.
Finally remember to ask some of the tour companies. We found out that they give you the same treatment, in a different Hamam, but with less money 50 TL(instead of 70 or 80 they ask), and they pick you up from your hotel.!!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Not happy here to many men it's mixed and also discovered a camera in the actual Turkish baths did complain to the staff and left this was arrange by the rep at our hotel who was from on the beach felt that our privacy was abused when we discovered the camara in the Turkish bath area informed our rep he wasn't interested tried to contact on the beach for several days had no luck with them either very let down

1  Thank kassouribeverley