“It was worth it”

Bodrum Hammam
More attraction details
Owner description: Traditional Turkish bath
Reviewed 2 June 2016

It was my first hammam experience and it was worth it. I had sauna, scrub, wash, soap massage and oil massage for an hour. The only thing i didn't like is there are two massage tables in one room and the masseurs spoke with each other during the massage.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"bodrum"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 17 October 2015

This is one of the oldest Hammams right in the centre of Bodrum opposite curly,s Bar within easy reach of all of other requirements hotels etc .
I found the mood of staff very jovial and nothing was too much trouble it is not an original turkish bath with the pool and wash cubicles but it does contain a steam room and scrub and oils massage overall experience very good .

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Wery nice turkish bath. Went there with the wife and we both got the full package (seperately). Stem, scrub, wash and oil massage.

1  Thank Hjalmar T
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

My partner and I have been to many hammams in Turkey before but this one was awful.
I paid for a Turkish bath and massage, there was no good service in there.
My hammam was finished in 5 minutes and I was asked to leave afterwards, when I called the manager to complain, he said that we could stay for as long as we wanted.
When I went back downstairs, there was no more soap and the staff were rather unpleasant.
The place is basic and not very clean. I do not recommend it.

1  Thank Eudu-de-Oliveira