“time to de stress”

Bodrum Hammam
More attraction details
Owner description: Traditional Turkish bath
Reviewed 17 October 2015

This is one of the oldest Hammams right in the centre of Bodrum opposite curly,s Bar within easy reach of all of other requirements hotels etc .
I found the mood of staff very jovial and nothing was too much trouble it is not an original turkish bath with the pool and wash cubicles but it does contain a steam room and scrub and oils massage overall experience very good .

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Wery nice turkish bath. Went there with the wife and we both got the full package (seperately). Stem, scrub, wash and oil massage.

1  Thank Hjalmar T
Reviewed 24 September 2015 via mobile

My partner and I have been to many hammams in Turkey before but this one was awful.
I paid for a Turkish bath and massage, there was no good service in there.
My hammam was finished in 5 minutes and I was asked to leave afterwards, when I called the manager to complain, he said that we could stay for as long as we wanted.
When I went back downstairs, there was no more soap and the staff were rather unpleasant.
The place is basic and not very clean. I do not recommend it.

1  Thank Eudu-de-Oliveira
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

my mom fell down the murble stairs. There were not any warning regarding the slippery ground. No one eho works therr cares about the visitors

2  Thank Nükte C
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 August 2015

I wanted to experience a Turkish bath and after a day sail ventured into this hamam because it was convenient to the harbor in Bodrum. A disclaimer: it was my first Hamam and I like authentic experiences without much tourist-driven refinement. The place was full of Turks, and felt authentic. They spoke little to no English and I was directed with pointing and grunts. Somehow it all went very smoothly though and it was an experience I won't soon forget. I was scrubbed, bathed, and rubbed vey efficiently and with little fuss. I would definitely return and felt I got my 60TL worth of a hamam. Not so sure what it would be like for a woman, but for the intrepid male, it's a definite experience!