Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Trip.com
US$45
View deal
Expedia.comUS$48
Booking.comUS$48
HurbUS$54
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2019 via mobile

Lovely stay in here..
Love the food, very delicious..
First time in Ankara, and love this hotel.

We Bussines trip in here, and choose this hotel to Bussines n leisure

First time here and will stay until 3 night

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2019

I stayed here for 2 days on Oct 25-27, 2018. This is a 4-star hotel if sure felted like it !!!. The place seems ultra-modern. They have a cafe on the first floor. Parking on-site in the hotel not sure what they charge. I love the lobby with all the chairs and they have a table to charge up your laptops. The front desk there's a lady named Hande and a man named Bora they were very helpful and speak excellent English. They are knowledgeable about the surrounding areas too. They have a fitness center I didn't use it though.

My room had a great view of the main train station. My room had a safe, slippers, hangers, mini-fridge stuffed with drinks, phone, remote control, couches, desk, flat-screen t.v, drawer, outlets. They have a booklet telling you what services are offered at the hotel. I stayed in hotels in 18 different countries. This hotel has one of the best sleeping beds ever. I think I was in the most comfortable bed I ever slept in period. This hotel is right across the street from the subway the station name is Demirtepe which is the green line the shortest line. it's the ANKARAY line which is a light metro. Oh, the Wi-Fi was great. I will stay here again in the future. I walked around the surrounding area it was safe and nice.

Room tip: Pick a upper level room
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2019

Spent 2 nights here. The staff were really attentive and friendly. The room was very clean and nice. I also had a chance to have breakfast at the hotel and there was a decent food selection to choose from. In overall, I really like this hotel and would definitely come back.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank nirinji22
Reviewed 13 December 2018 via mobile

Location is good, within walking distance to Kotton, Waikiki, shopping centers and restaurants. Hotel is new and clean. Beds are comfortable. Toilet is clean and amenities are sufficient. The only downside is there are only 2 small elevators and if there is a big group going up to the room at the same time with all their luggages, the waiting to get up to the room would take a while.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank noviantii
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

For many years staying in Ankara Hotels, I have stayed in this hotel many times. I can say maybe From the opening of the hotel.. still clean and very kind and professional housekeeping staff. The only thing hotel still not able to manage is reception staff.. Very cold and sometimes could be even rude.. but generally speaking of the hotel is excellent. You can order from room service because food is nice and prices are reasonable.. I will most probably stay again. Because this hotel is over qualified in this city..

Date of stay: February 2018