Lowest prices for your stay
US$21
US$22
otelz.com
US$17
PricelineUS$22
Hotels.comUS$21
getaroom.comUS$23
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Everything was as expected just like the photos. It's been several years now since they built, so it's not as pristine and nice, but it's very acceptable. I read some of the cleanliness issues but I thought it was very acceptable for this value. Nice basic and fresh breakfast. The rooms are very large and spacious, so this is very good. Check-out was very fast (all paid for, so I just returned the keys and walked out). It's next to Migros store for basic foods and drinks you can buy.

Wifi was weak but I think it was because our triple rooms were far from the router. If you get a double room, it will be closer, i think. Our only complaint was the mattresses were all a bit bumpy. My first night, I couldn't sleep well because it was uncomfortable and woke up several times. However, the 2nd night I slept the whole night. Maybe I got used to it, or because I was soooo tired.

Room tip: for better wifi ask for rooms closer to the stairs.
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank cairoegypt
Reviewed 20 December 2019 via mobile

In general, it is ok. Breakfast was Good. Only thing I didn’t like was that the pillow covers was not very clean and also got some torns on them.

Genel olarak fiyat fayda bakımından iyiydi. Kahvaltısı iyi. Tek bir sorun vardı, o da yastık yüzleri pek temiz görünmüyordu ve üzerinde yırtıklar vardı.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2019 via mobile

It doesn't show with the photos you see in Internet
Standard double room doesn't have any windows !!! means you don't know where you are ? It's day or night!! And window is an option! If you ask reception they will ask for 100 lira for a room with a window !!!!!!! Fortunately, we only booked two nights and we moved to a real hotel. TRUST ME, YOU CAN FIND A BETTER HOTEL WHITH THAT PRICE!!
The room and trash bin didn't clean up for two days.
The bed was clean. Breakfast was good, but the room was without a window with a TV front the door and not visible from the bed was really awkward. Any electric devices (including a FRDIGE!!) dosent work without card, and they gave only one key card to each room...
I do not advise at all. Reservation and staff had no smile. You will find better hotels with the same price and better location

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very budget one with normal condition , the rooms are different some large and some usual. Breakfast is okay and included into price. Wifi coverage is not the same in all rooms and sometimes there is a problem to catch signal. Location is okay since it is close to metro station.
Because of cheap price I stayed there a lot!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Munchausen86
Reviewed 18 January 2017

The hotel is clean, and it offers above average breakfast (very similar to a 3 start hotel). No body speaks English. even the lobby man can hardly understand English.
It is a old building, but renovated most probably 2 years ago. there are some broken stuff in the bathroom, but overall the hotel is clean and you get value for your money.
Hotel location is excellent ..you are 10 minutes walk from subway as well main bus terminal. There is super market just adjacent to the hotel.

Room tip: try to get rooms in higher floor to have less noise from the street
Date of stay: December 2016