Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Priceline
US$30
View deal
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$32
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2019

This was my second visit to the hotel since 2014, but huge change is seen, rooms are all dirty carpets are full of dirt, bathroom is broken and dirty. Very bad service no refrigerator inside the room I asked for iron utu twice and they never brought me. And internet very bad only in lobby is working
I do not recommend it and will never visit there again

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

i was there for almost one month and it's awfully bad !! stuf didn’t know english and they are not friendly at all! breakfast wasn't enough for everyone and there is no quality !! This hotel is where that you can easily find dirty;carpet , windows & toilet... BTW rooms or I can say my room really sucks.
you will find beetle in toilet almost every day which it's not part of function of 4 star hotel !! I decided to changed my room but there were beetles too! room servers are not clean rooms good and toilet is always dirty finally i bought a cleanser and i cleaned toilet by myself.one-day air conditioner didn’t work and for 2 days hot water was brown!!!!!!!!!!
blankets and bedsheets was realy old and dirty and ragged. rooms are so noisy and there is no voice insulation and you can hear every single word from the next door totally this hotel not deserved to got 4 star in my opinion 2star is enough for them and positive point it is that to I got place and I didn't sleep in street btw I'm so angry and sad and regretful to get and stay this hotel wish that is really useful for being in that hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank davidhgp
Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

Do you like to live with beetles?? So welcome to hotel esila !!! With bad stuff and very dirty rooms i can name this hotel kind of disaster !...awful air conditioner and bathroom...this hotel can be just 1star hotel not 4 !!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Alidmnx
Reviewed 13 April 2019

I would like to recommend Esila hotel becasue there is excellent communication with staff, comfortable and cozy accommodation. Also location is very good near the Kizilay center. I am glad i spent my stay right here.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I had to stay 2 nights in Ankara right after New Year' Eve. I choose this Hotel just because it was close to Maltep station. But hotel staff was not good and they look weird all time. Housekeeping smells very bad, i had to open windows all time after housekeeping. All rooms smell incredibly dirty smoke. They say non-smoke but I guess this hotel is for escorts at night and they smell smoke in rooms. Even it look likes 4 star, carpets are dirty and their brown colour had already turned to half/black. The towels they gave us was also dirty and change it to blue,black colour. I have photo. I guess someone used towels for other purpose and this cheap hotel didn't refresh towels. It was terrible experience in Ankara...

Room tip: all rooms smell bad smoke ! don't touch anywhere in toilets, as they are dirty. higher floors may have less noise comparing to 2nd -3rd.
Date of stay: January 2018