Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2019 via mobile

I have no complains for this hotel
A great madras as I recall :D
Nice open view from room
Bathroom fully equipped, and beyond that.. that catch my eye :)
Food more sweet than others, but yet for all kind of tastes
Great

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Very basic hotel. Our room was ok except for the air vent in the bathroom could be opened to look into the shower of the room next door. Then when we went into the hallway we noticed that the wall panel was off the wall and you could see the air vents between the two bathrooms!!! The lights were on a sensor all round the place which did not give you a safe feeling. The lifts were very small with only 4 people in them at a time. The meals were basic. Nothing fancy. Staff were helpful Hotel needs an update. The hotel is also on a main road which makes the unloading of vehicles very hard and dangerous outside the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
devrim a, Satış Müdürü at Atalay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Atalay Hotel. Your comments are very important for we. Looking forward to host you in our hotel again. Best Regards.

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

One night stopover from cappadocia to istanbul on organised trip. Room was very small with bad aircon. Reception tried to rip us off changing money, and others in our group. Worst was restaurant - I am vegetarian and also had an upset stomach, but it was a set menu for dinner. After 3 attempts they took the chicken off my plate, leaving just sticky rice, chips & pepper. Dessert was water melon, so I asked if they had an apple or banana to settle my stomach - but no way!! Breakfast was also very poor, with very little choice and watery juice.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EnglishSpanish

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 6 May 2015

Hotel was located along a noisy street. Rooms are very tired, dated, shabby. Due for an overhaul. Lights are on sensors, as you walk down the stairs or hallway at night they come on...sometimes after awhile.
Dinner and buffet breakfast was ok...standard hotel fare.
Should be a 3 star hotel. Not sure if I would feel safe being a western female in the nearby streets.
I think I could do better next time.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
devrim a, Satış Müdürü at Atalay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2015

Dear Pomeroys, Thank you very much for comments. Your comment are very important to our hotel.We will consider and assess your comments.We will be happy to choose our hotel again.

Reviewed 30 April 2015

They advertised wifi but reception advised it was broken. They advertise a gym but it was closed and not available. They took our passports and we found them later unattended on the reception counter for anyone to take. Very bad security. The room was very basic with heating and a window that opened. My pillowslip had holes in it and the carpet had a tear in it between the beds. Bathroom was adequate. The staff appeared to be trying but would classify it as a backpackers hotel. Walls were thin and you could hear all the goings on in the adjoining rooms right up to 4.30am. Lifts were very tight so that if a group of you were leaving it was difficult to all move at the same time. Restaurant on 10th floor served good meals and service there was good. No breakfast cereal though in the morning. I would not recommend any of my friends to stay there. It was in an area where there were a lot of hotels on a busy main road making it difficult to stop to unload bags etc.. I guess you get what you pay for.

Room tip: Only good view was the main road out the front. Back room views onto a dirty lane.
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Europahol, Thank you very much for comments. Your comment are very important to our hotel.We will consider and assess comments.Thanks to you to complete our deficiencies and increase service quality .We will be happy to choose our hotel again.