Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
Orbitz.com
Prestigia.comUS$98
Reviews (1 079)
1 079 results
All reviews shopping mall busy road turkey enjoyed my stay excellent location clean hotel comfortable rooms pleasant stay metro station air conditioning top floor business sauna
Selected filters
5 - 10 of 1 079 reviews
Reviewed 26 April 2021

Although stayed there during Covid-19 emergency with many restrictions I had a very nice and clean room, good service, friendly hospitality. Restaurant was excellent and overall experience despite pandemic situation was very good.

Room tip: I had some problems with the air conditioner, just verify it works well.
Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank eran k
Hakan Oral, Genel Müdür at Movenpick Hotel Ankara, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Dear Eran,
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your Ankara visit. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2020 via mobile

Everything from the check-in to the room was superb. Nothing to complain about. Very polite and helpful staff. Room service was fast and accurate. If you want a pleasurable stay with everything literally 1 min away then this is the place!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hakan Oral, Genel Müdür at Movenpick Hotel Ankara, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2020

Dear Abdullah-benz,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your Ankara visit. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and services.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon...

Reviewed 16 March 2020 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay at the Hotel Movenpick, Ankara. All of the staff I met were very helpful and friendly. My room was spacious, clean and had good amenities such as nice toiletries and refreshments tray. The hotel was well located right opposite a metro station and near to the convention centre. The hotel had a good bar - which is valuable when alcohol is not easily accessible outside in Turkey! The restaurant food was also delicious and well-presented. In particular, I thought that the pool, gym and spa area were beautiful and well equipped. I treated myself to an Olive Oil massage with Ismet and I thought that he was most expert as a masseuse and it was an excellent massage and experience. I would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank LadyCruiseFan
Hakan Oral, Genel Müdür at Movenpick Hotel Ankara, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2020

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your Ankara visit.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2020

My stay at the Movenpick Hotel was pleasant at best...On arrival prompt service from the front desk...The hotel is situated well in reach of restaurants and shopping...The hotel has facilities for exercise, sauna, pool and spa. The restaurant had plenty of options and the breakfast was pleasant as well....The beds were not the softest, however, I have slept on worse...Would I stay at the Movenpick again....Yes.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank fireman49

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your Ankara visit.

We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed our facilities and services of our team members. We will be happy to adjust softness of your mattress for your next visit. Please inform us prior to your next visit.
Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

On a group tour I never expected to stay at such a beautiful and clean hotel. Friendly staff, very clean and a short walk to a huge mall and dozens of trendy restaurants. You must look up in the center of hotel for a fascinating view of the atrium. I would very much recommend this place.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SteveR913
Hakan O, Genel Müdür at Movenpick Hotel Ankara, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Dear Steve,
Thank you for choosing Mövenpick Hotel Ankara for your Ankara trip. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind regards