Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
US$27
ZenHotels.com
Trip.comUS$107
getaroom.comUS$135
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2019

Didn't really get the Marilyn Monroe connection but other than that this hotel was a bright spot in a quick visit to Ankara. Friendly service and very helpful even though we arrived in the early hours of the morning.

Date of stay: May 2019
2  Thank PDGBLondon
GARİP U, Genel Müdür at Maltepe 2000, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share you very posotive Feedback With my team, I hope welcome you back soon again We wish you a nice day

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

It’s a beautiful hotel, very close to Kizilay and Anitkabir (15 minutes walking distance), definitely I will stay again if I visit Ankara. There is only one issue I had some rooms are smell cigarette, but you can find non smoking rooms same as me. Thank you guys.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
GARİP U, Genel Müdür at Maltepe 2000, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2018

Dear Pecik

Thank you very much for staying at our hotel and for your choice.I want you to know that we will be very glad to see you again.

Garip Uysal

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

First would like to say thanks to the manager which are very helpful.
And loved the design of the hotel.Of course the location was great for you to get either walk or take the the metro to the most happening shopping area...easy to get food at the nearby restaurants.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel is walking distance from Anitkabir, its situated near a metro station so its very easy to get around. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The rooms were also clean and sufficient. Ask for room 506, you will understand whe you look out from the balcony.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Garip Uysal

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean and modern, the breakfast buffet had a wide range of local produce and we found the staff to be some of the most helpful people we've met. We can't be thankful enough for our stay in Meltepe 2000, and if in Ankara we'll be coming back

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Garip U, Genel Müdür at Maltepe 2000, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share you very posotive Feedback

With my team, I hope welcome you back soon again

We wish you a nice day