Lowest prices for your stay
US$27
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$29
Hotels.comUS$27
TravelocityUS$27
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2019

I was in the hotel a couple of weeks ago and I could not forget the behavior of the reservation. He could not speak English even a word! no other language as well.
They charged me 10TL for a buttle of water! believe that
Also, my flight was at 10 pm, so I asked them to use the room until 6 pm as a use day room. But Surprisingly I charged a complete night!

Room tip: bad location
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 19 July 2019 via mobile

It is very bad hotel
It is located in the center of ANKARA
THE Breakfast is poor I have visited before
The stuff uncooperative and rude
There is no remote control for television and they refuse even to do it work

I do not advise to visit it
I will not com back here when
I come back to Ankara

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tarekenayat
Reviewed 26 June 2019

I spent couple days in this lovely hotel, I was very happy.

Inquiry to Reception manager. Please train your stuff how to deal with the guest. I checked out today, receptionist tried to ripped me off, basically they did, over charged for bottle of water 20 tl how its possible.?
Will I come back to your place again, I highly doubt and won't recommend to my friends at all

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I've stayed for a night in July 2017 due to a business meeting that i have to attend in Ankara. Room was clean enough, staff i've met was kind and helpful. They tried to complete my request of having a non-smoking and non-road side room which i havent indicated while making my reservation. They have non-smoking rooms but staff told me "sometimes our customers doesnt care about non-smoking rule of these rooms"... Breakfast was'nt wonderful but enough... Night was quite... They are cooling rooms with a central air cooler unit. So you cant adjust room temperature efficiently... But its a rather economic hotel that deserve the money you expense...

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Ender K
Reviewed 19 June 2016

The things I liked:
-Good location. There is bridge just beside the hotel. When you cross it, you find all the need restuarants, juice shops, banks.
-good breakfast.

The things I did not like:
-No business area.
-The cleaning service is not that good

Date of stay: February 2016