Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
Free cancellation until 21/10/10
US$50
Free cancellation until 21/10/09
otelz.com
US$46
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$50
PricelineUS$63
eDreamsUS$63
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2020

Stayed 2 nights with a friend.
Polite and helpful staff but, as you can expect all over Turkey, not a very good understanding of English.
Breakfast is greatly offered in different packages but not self-service due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Rooms are cozy, clean, and beautiful with a good lighting system.
The location is pleasing.
One thing to complain, the space of toilet and bathroom are small in comparison with other popualr hotels.

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank farboddreamliner
Murat Kodaman, Genel Müdür at Guvenay Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2020

Thank you for your preference and nice comment.

Due to covid measures, we cannot offer some of our services to the standards we want.

we will be happy to see you at our hotel again...

Sincerely....

Reviewed 30 November 2019

This hotel has convenient rooms, with a small terrace, ideal to drink a coffee or tea. The main advantage of this hotel is its wonderful breakfast buffet. We arrived early by plane, at 7 am, and we even could have breakfast on the day of our check-in! While eating you have a great view of Anitkabir. Ankara railway station is nearby (through an underground passage) as well as the metro.

Date of stay: November 2019
muratkodaman, Genel Müdür at Guvenay Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2019

Dear Maarten V
Thank you for your nice comments and for choosing us our hotel
We would like to welcome you and your guests at all times...

Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

We have stayed in the hotel for one night. The staff was friendly and the room is clean. Also our room has own terrace which was quite nice. Breakfast was in the rooftop restaurant and it was really good. There are a lot of restaurants and mini-markets close to the hotel. Also Anitkabir is not too far.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
muratkodaman, Genel Müdür at Guvenay Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019

Dear usernameguest,
Thank you for your lovely thoughts about our hotel,
We will be glad to welcome you again.

Best Regards
Murat KODAMAN

Reviewed 24 July 2019 via mobile

This hotel was good the first time I was here in 2018 then I came this July 2019, and had sad experience! You come into a hotel and practially you have to beg the receptionist to get off the phone and attend to you. Not even a Hi, smile or what not. Staring at you with rude face like you're not supposed to be in a hotel that I already paid for even someone you had a quarrel with won't look at you the way the receptionists in this hotel look at you. Infact almost all their staff behave with such arrogance except the cleaning ladies and the valet, now those are very nice the rest acts like they don't need thr work. Then they gave me a weird room completely different from what I paid for. Heck i specifically asked for a non smoking room, paid and still wrote them about it yet when I came here they put me in a smoking room!!! Then to top it off the wifi in the room never works, I'm an avid marketer si you can imagine how frustrating it is being here for 3 nights and unable to work!! This unacceptable!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
muratkodaman, Genel Müdür at Guvenay Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2019

We apologize for any inconvenience.
we want you to know that we will do our best to see you at our hotel again and to forget the problems you have experienced...

Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

The property is ok, the rooms are a good size and the location is average and the price is reasonable. Not too far away from things but likely too far to walk to anything. My two major disappointment were the quality of the cleaning and the breakfast. When I went to take a shower I noticed there was a half used shower gel bottle in there, clearly left from the previous guest. As I’ve attached a picture of how dirty the cups in the room were, it has me pretty worried if those things were so dirty and I could see them easily how dirty are the things I cannot see. Also the breakfast was a disappointment, especially because they don’t do make fresh eggs, well more accurately they do make them but then they charge you extra without mentioning anything when you order. Breakfast basically always includes omelette and eggs to order. To charge more is being really cheap and then not to mention it is really shady, they did eventually take them off after we complained but that’s besides the point.

If the room was clean and they included eggs with breakfast I would have given the place 4 stars.

Date of stay: June 2019
muratkodaman, Genel Müdür at Guvenay Business Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2019

Dear ZacharcyC478
Thank you for your critique showing us the right way ,
necessary measures have been taken in relation to your complaints

Thank you for your comment and choice of us