Lowest prices for your stay
US$76
View deal
otelz.com
US$75
View deal
PricelineUS$76
Hotels.comUS$76
Prestigia.comUS$93
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2020

due to Covid-19 the gym and spa were closed, so I cannot comment on the hotel's facilities. Also, the buffet for breakfast were closed and they served breakfast in wrapped plates, Jambobs, cheese, jam, etc. It was OK but not great. The service was good. the receptionists could speak English fluently and they helped me to find my way around the city and made a copy of few documents that I needed. The wifi speed and availability in the whole hotel was great.
also the safe in the room was big enough for my 16 inch laptop.
Loved the shower as well. I had a nice view on 11th floor.
In general, my stay was satisfactory.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 30 November 2019

This hotel offers just the bare basics. Room was clean, but it is just a basic room with no frills. The hotel building lacks personality since it is so plain and sterile. The buffet on the top floor had good food. Customer service is very good. The location of the hotel seemed far away from any points of interest. I did not see any places close by to go to and just stayed in the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
LEVENTK504, Genel Müdür at Point Hotel Ankara, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

It has been a great pleasure to host you at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you are mostly satisfied with your stay with us.

We look forward seeing you again on your next visit to Ankara.

Reviewed 3 November 2019

I'm baffled by the great reviews. This hotel was a 3 star at best. The stains on the elevator carpet, the musty smoke smell in the halls, crappy wifi, hideous lobby and mold in the shower - yikes. I couldn't wait to get out of there. On the plus side, the food in the restaurant especially dinner was above average and the staff are nice and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 15 August 2019 via mobile

I could not see any negative points with this hotel, new, modern, well equipped rooms, and super professional staff and hospitality. Great breakfast (much better than most of 5 star hotels in Europe) and great service.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
LEVENTK504, Genel Müdür at Point Hotel Ankara, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2019

Dear 857behzadb,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in tripadvisor.com

It has been a great pleasure to host you at our hotel. I am glad to hear that you are satisfied with your stay with us.

Service is our priority and please be assured that your comments will be conveyed accordingly to our colleagues.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon again at Point Hotel Ankara.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 2 August 2019 via mobile

Located right in the city center, very friendly, helpful staff. They have nice Gym, way better than on pictures, good breakfast and very good spacious rooms.

Highly reccomend to any type of visit, you will not regret

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
LEVENTK504, Genel Müdür at Point Hotel Ankara, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2019

Dear 288hasang,

I appreciate for your time and kind comments.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon again at Point Hotel Ankara.

Yours Sincerely,