“Exceeding expectations”
other travellers have booked this property
Overview 2 Overview 3
Bathroom 2
Balcony
Window view
Swimming Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
LM P
“one star for the view!”
Reviewed 29 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Let me start by saying that I intended to get this out as soon as possible. No excuses except that life happens and this was put on the back burner. I really wanted to give a proper review and not just rush one out asap.

When I found this place on Trip Advisor, I was excited to stay there because of the reviews and the pictures. Mr. Noel (the owner) was very nice, he responded to my inquiries quickly. It was easy to book the room. Thanks to Mr. Noel for letting me check in early.

The area was nice. Lots of good restaurants, close to Robinsons Mall, easy to get taxis, staff and security guards were nice too. First impression about the room…the room was nice. The pictures they posted from Trip Advisor were accurate. It's updated. Nice furniture. Nice view, but when I checked the bathroom, it was dirty and man! Lots of roaches. So I killed them. I hoped not to see anymore…nope I turned on all the lights in the kitchen and living room…more roaches. There were roaches even in the sink and cabinets. I even saw one in my bed. You get the picture a complete infestation! Then on top of that the power went out in the room that night, just my room, not the others in the building. So I emailed Mr. Noel and explained what happened. He was a nice guy. He responded quick and he fixed the problem right away. Mrs. Li, the assistant, called me and apologized, and they cleaned and sprayed down the entire room. Unfortunately, this room needed professional help. The roaches eventually returned. I would suggest a professional exterminator next time.

I wanted to like Malate Bayview Mansion, I loved the location and security but there were just too many cockroaches. It's ashamed because it's a new building. Previously I had stayed in a condo in Malate in an older building and had no problem with roaches. So there should have been no excuse for the room in Malate Bayview Mansion. If you have read this far you are probably asking why did I stay. I was told by the owner that there are no refunds and I did not have an alternate place to stay. It is out of my ignorance that I assumed that I would be arriving to a clean and sanitary room. It looks like this will be the last time I stay at this type of room, sad.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location. Lots of restaurant, near the Mall, and it's easy to get a taxis.
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Dec 2016
Dear Lota,

Thank you for staying with us. I sincerely apologize for the pest problem during your stay. We have always maintained and kept our place sparkling fresh and clean. The roach problem was caused by them coming from other apartments into ours through the drainage system as our is not occupied daily. We have already hired professional help and do monthly treatment for since your review. After a few months of monitoring the situation, I can confidently say that it has been a success and our apartment is now roach free. Just to let you know, we will also be setting up drainage plugs and filters as a 2nd back-up to further prevent this.

I sincerely thank you for your patience during your stay and rest assured we have remedied the situation and thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Noel L
UR
GIL28
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Exceeding expectations”
Reviewed 29 May 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Great location inside of the rummy district, closer to all the needs...exceptionally balcony view to Manila bay...very friendly and helpful owner and staff...modern and cozy...fully equipped for longer stay also...definitely, recommended...we are looking for coming back. Many thanks indeed Mrs Lee and Noel, Our stay was a memorable one.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: style & ambiance
Liked least: a little bit smaller bathroom
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 May 2016
Very happy to hear that. We hope to have you with us again soon.

All the best,
Noel
jmurphy20...
“Elegant and stylish”
Reviewed 25 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

An elegant and stylish condo in a good location with lovely balcony views. This is perfect for a couple. All aspects of staying here can't be faulted as it's close enough to the airport, shopping malls and restaurants. Taxis are 24 hours and the door staff are very helpful. Will definitely stay again next year.

Value Rooms
Cleanliness Service
26 May 2016
Thank you. We appreciate your care fornour place during your stay and look forward to having you with us again.
roland703
Cochrane, Canada
“exellent accomodations”
Reviewed 17 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Nice place ,nice view,nice staff all around,very comfortable,more than what i was expecting,thank you,Mrs.li and to Noel for all your help.great holiday

Travelling group: Solo
9 May 2016
Thanks Roland. I'm very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Best regards,
Noel
Gabriel A
Wheaton
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 25 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This place was amazing. Not a single complaint, the room was exactly as described and in a great location for everything I needed to do! I will certainly keep this place in mind for the next visit to the Manila area.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing