“Good stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance at Taft avenue The Master Bedroom
Living
Living Room
Dining Room
Balcony
View from the master bedroom, living room and balcony
Hallways
Gym Room
Gym Room
Children's play area
Children's play area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Clifton M...
“Good stay”
Reviewed 22 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to stay in metro manila it is close to just about everything of great interest and if you are on the bay side of the building the view is great the staff is nice and Ate Mercy was very accommodating over all a great stay

24 Dec 2017
Thanks so much for this very positive review, Clifton! See you soon! :)
Lochfield
Geelong, Australia
“In an excellent position to access Makati and Mall of Asia”
Reviewed 18 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

From the 33rd floor had a fantastic view and the sunsets were a delight every night. Used the gym which was well equipped, didn't use the pool but it looked very good and I found it easy to walk to Harrison Plaza, 15 minutes at most and always felt safe. Also walked to Makati without any problems. Recommend getting Grab app for getting around. An excellent service. I would definitely stay again but would like the air conditioner to be a little quieter. Appreciated the fans especially the ceiling one in living room and often only had the fans going and was comfortable.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Nov 2017
Thanks for the very positive review, Alison! I will have the air conditioner checked so your next stay will more comfortable :) See you next time! :) :)
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent in every respect”
Reviewed 26 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Only around 1/2 hr from the airport, the location is ideal. Close to many amenities including Mall of Asia and Mania Ocean Park. Fantastic swimming pool (closed for cleaning on Mondays). There are BBQ facilities available as well as an onsite cafe and small convenience store.

The unit has 2 good size bedrooms and can easily accommodate up to 6 people. Has 2 double beds plus a spare mattress. A few times we cooked in the kitchen but there are plenty of places to eat close by. It has cable/satellite tv. No outside noise entered the unit. Dealing with the owner of the unit, Sallie, was a breeze as well as the lovely lady who met us, Ate. Would I stay here again? Most definitely

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Jan 2017
Thank so much, Kenneth! See you next time! :)
Marijo W
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We lefted La Verti 2 days ago,the place is awesome as well as the owner(Ate Sally) and the caretaker (Ate Mercy),from the moment i booked til the end of our stay there.I dont have any problem at all.My husband enjoyed the view right from our window and the swimming pool.The convenient store inside the building is also added for a plus.I highly recommend this place to the rest of my families and friends and we'll surely come back here next time.Thanks Ate Sally and Ate Mercy,we enjoyed staying in your condo.

18 Jan 2017
I'm glad that we didn't fail your expectations! Thanks, Marijo!
A TripAdvisor Member
“La verti condo”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Hello My name is flerissa Nigoza.My family and I spent our vacation in la verti condo 33th floor room 3311.at pasay city the owner ate Sallie she is really nice and also ate mercy theone who assist us,she is very nice and sweet.I higly recommended this condo la verti.for me this is the right place to stay with for holiday.its really convenient close to everything.like mall of Asia 10 minutes with taxi.and lots of stores in the neighborhood.for examples 7/11.and so on.we also enjoyed the swimmingpool.if we ever go on holiday again,we are surely comeback in this place again.

11 Jan 2017
I'm sure glad we didn't fail your expectations! Thank you so much!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;