“Value for money owner ms.gloria and caretaker...”
other travellers have booked this property
At the living room.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
At the living room.
Dinning room
Master bedroom with clousit
Master bedroom with own toilet and bath
Master bedroom with 37 inch platt tv and dvd.
Masterbedroom toilet and bath with hotwater
Toilet and bath at master bedroom
2nd bedroom with single bed and a bedsoffa
2nd bedroom with single bed and bed sofa
The fully equipt kitchen.
The fully equipt Kitchen
Fully equipt Kitchen
The fully equipt Kitchen .
At the ground floor toilet and bath with hotwater-
Laundry room
swimmingpool area
swimmingpool
at the compound of csg
inside the compound
Beauty parlor, restaaurant inside the compound
Besides california squere garden complex
along the side walk from the main roadö
around the corner of csg
at the lobby
Guard counter
View from the window.
At the hallway in the ground floor-
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Swedish first
Any
Mariconne
“Value for money owner ms.gloria and caretaker beverly is very kind and suportive”
Reviewed 30 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

I highly recomend ms. Glorias condo the location is very perfect and very safe and secure as there are a lot of security guards also the clubhouse is just in front of the bldg. it has 2 rooms and the property is well maintained

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
1 May 2016
Thanks a lot , youre always welcome to stay here!
/Gloriia
billy b
“it is a place i will stay at again”
Reviewed 28 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

the condo was very nice and everything worked
the people who run it very helpful. the price was right and
had a snag when I first got there , but it was fixed quickly
thanks again .. Christian

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the condo was very comforable and cool
Liked least: the first day arrival didnt know which building i was in.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
30 Apr 2016
Thanks for the nice review and are very welcome back again anytime.
Victoria...
Canberra, Australia
“Place is terrible and far from classy. The photos and description are highly inaccurate.”
Reviewed 7 April 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

When we checked in, the person who welcomed us was far from welcoming. She started by telling us that we will have to pay for any scratches on floors and stains on linens.
The owner stated in the ad that the amount we paid for included the use of amenities (e.g., swimming pool, washing machine, and iron). When we have already booked the place, she told us that we will have to pay each time we use the washing machine and iron our clothes. Even the use of the swimming pool was not free. The environment outside the compound did not look safe. It was congested and the traffic was terrible. Before we left the place, we could not leave the keys inside the unit. We had to wait for the person in charge of the place, who was difficult to contact. We were compelled to wait for her, otherwise we will have to pay additional charges for the keys. The place looked old and there were too many hassles with the owner/manager of the place.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Everything
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Apr 2016
Sorry if my caretaker offended you by welcomming your family when they arrived at the condo coz its a lot of people comming to my condo at ones that why she panic and told your family all precution before it will happend, and i told you already that im not allowing you to have a party but you did it anyway. Regarding the xtra aminities like. washing machine, ironing clothes, of course i will charge you for that coz that you know electric bills in phils. is very expensive. Regarding of using the swimmongpool, the only persons that is given to me by the you/guest is intittle to use of swimmingpool for free, those the name that is not given to me will be charge by guard. Thats way i always ask all the name list to those will stay at my condo. If you are lying that you said to me that you are 7 persons and the reality you 10 0r more persons thats not my problem that the guard let you pay coz they have the name list that who stay at my condo. I sopposed to charge you more coz you have a party at my condo. regarding of the noise, its seems that you are not from the manila. All big city is noisy even you live at the hotel you hear something except you live at the mountain, there you can find peace in there. I want to encourage all my guest to be, pls. contact me/ the owner if you have any problem or wondering something im online always and im ready to help you 24/7. I can't help you when you are already checking out and be honest.... Thanks
Antonio T
Waterford, Connecticut
“comfortable and nice place”
Reviewed 17 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

we stayed for 2 weeks in the condo. It was very comfortable nice and secure. The owner was very nice and easy to talk to as well as her caretaker Beverly who was also also very nice and helpful making sure everything was ok. Wifi was great and in addition a safe in the bedroom was a plus. I would have given it a 5 star except our driver has to wait for a spot to open in a secured parking with reasonable rates specially in the weekend when there were a lot of visitors from out of town in the complex. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to our friends and would stay here again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
24 Mar 2016
Thanks for staying at my condo and im glad that you and your family and your friend was satisfied during your stay at my condo. Im trying to give a kind of comfort to all my guest. Next time you book at me, maybe i you can book a parking space 24/7 during your stay so will not waiting for a space when you arrive at the unit. Hoping to have you as my guest in the next future.
Alan R C
“Great Quiet Place to Rest in a big crowded city”
Reviewed 13 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

I am from Orem, Utah... I knew things were going to be a whole lot different there in the Philippines especially in such a big and crowded city. I travelled with 3 friends and we met up with my girlfriend who is a Filipina and from there. (I proposed in the condo and we our now filling out her K-1 papers:) The travel and traffic took some getting used to and also the buildings. Needless to say I felt a bit out of my element so I knew that we needed a nice home base to stay at. I don't like hotels and you usually pay more for less space so after looking online I found this condo. I am glad that I did.
The condo security was great, the buildings are much nicer than the surroundings, the condo is quiet, the A/C worked. The housekeeper was nice and the condo was kept clean. For about the same price as a decent hotel you can stay here and have two bedrooms and more people in a room. With the couch we slept 5 adults comfortably. And for the Philippines the condo is decent sized... But remember that big here is not like big in the US. I bought a 1.5 liter pepsi and drank it while walking down the sidewalk and people about broke their necks gawking at me.
There are several decent places for food around. Their is a steak place inside the condo area as well as a pastry shop, a couple little convenience stores and a great little restaurant that serves breakfast food and other types. (try the milk fish, it was delicious) There is a Subway too that is quite a bit cheaper than here in the US. A Robinsons grocery store, a 7 11. There are plenty of trikes passing by so its easy to get around where you want to go.
I was planning on doing something more involved when I proposed but we were so comfortable in the condo I proposed to my soon to be wife right there in the master bedroom.
We did do a road trip while there and saw the volcano in taal lake, travelled to Calapan to my fiancée's work site for a day. So about half the time we stayed in the condo and the other half in hotels and bed and breakfasts. The condo was by far the most comfortable of any place we stayed. I would highly recommend staying here if you like having a quiet place to come back to, or if you have kids. We never swam, we never watched tv as there is just a lot of new things to experience here.
I will love this place always and remember the special time I had here with some friends and my soon to be wife.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It feels like a home and is just very comfortable.
Liked least: That I could only stay for a little more than a week. I would love to stay for a month or two.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 Mar 2016
Congrats! Im glad that you find your future wife in Phil. Thanks for choosing my condo and im glad that you and your friends has a good memory during your stay at my condo. Im hoping that you and your friends will be my guest again in the next future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing