“Perfect location!!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
The unit is located on the 30th floor of Tower 2 (the one in front) Elevators
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The Pool
The unit is located on the 30th floor of Tower 2 (the one in front)
Elevators
Hallways
Hallways
Entrance - the unit is opposite the elevators
Living Room
Second Bedroom
Second Bedroom
The bed in the second bedroom is a trundle/ pullout bed (old picture)
Bathroom
Bathroom
View from the bedrooms
View from the bedrooms
View - early morning (photo by a previous guest)
Night time (photo by a previous guest)
View at dusk (photo by a previous guest)
Swimming Pool
View by the pool
Hot and Cold Shower in the Bathroom
The Grand Towers is opposite the Rizal Memorial Sports Complex
It is also steps away from LRT Vito Cruz Station
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

shemy73
Creston, Canada
“Perfect location!!!!!”
Reviewed 29 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The location is Perfect!!!!! Convenience store(24-hours) at the ground floor, and beside the building, eatery and laundry shop, street food across..(love it!!!!! ) The 2 bedroom is spacious enough to entertain friends and family.Pool is stunning a have a lil playground for the kids. Could not thank enough ate mercy (caretaker) and ate sallie (owner) for their hospitality and kindness to us .They even allowed us to check out late coz our flight is at night.Amazing people!!!!Quick response for any questions you have. We'll visit again!!!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Jan 2018
We're glad we didn't fail your expectations! See you next time! :)
Livingston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

18 Jul 2017
Thanks, John and Normida for the positive review! We're glad we didn't fail your expectations! :)
Maricris...
“Great Airbnb experience”
Reviewed 5 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I booked this place for my mom and her siblings and I'm so happy I did.
The space was clean and at a great location.

The host was so easy to communicate with and responded quickly to all of my concerns and questions.

I recommend this place and I will definitely rebook when I go back to the Manila.

30 Apr 2017
Thanks, Maricris for this very positive review! Looking forward to hosting you and your family again! :)
GrandTour...
“Great Place and good location”
Reviewed 19 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The location is really nice close to the malls, supermarkets, and tourist destination. its easy to get taxi's and restaurants are just few steps away. The condo unit is well equipped, quiet, nice pool and good security. The view from the unit is wonderful we get to see the manila bay sunset and also the baseball game and football game at Rizal Stadium from our window. We really enjoyed our stay here. Sallie the owner and ate Mercy the caretaker were very accommodating and helpful with all my inquiries. We will use this again on our next vacation. We would also highly recommend this to others.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Feb 2017
We also enjoyed hosting your family, Ritchie! Till next! :)
226coco20...
Maryland
“It's not as convenient and satisfactory as I expected.”
Reviewed 8 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

The condo dont have specific parking spot so I am struggling a parking spot every time I go out. I paid parking spot overnight, not that expensive comparing to dollar conversion but would be nice if no worries whenever you go in and out . The premises/ hallway wasnt really cleaned and I saw cockroaches crawling on the kitchen counter, table,and on the floor and its on the morning when you get up. bathroom has water heater and its cleaned.view is nice and convenient to shop and restaurant were nice, guards on the door were polite but the night person who takes care of the parking spot knocks on our door so many times because needs to move our car blocking the other car..

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
11 Jan 2017
I made it clear with "226coco2015" that we don't have a parking spot before hand. She negotiated it with someone else and I guess putting it in this review is unfair. With regard to the premises and hallway, I will contact the condo property manager and relay her complaint. It's good she found that the bathroom was clean, the view was nice, it was convenient to shop, restaurants were nice and the guards were nice. :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing