“Good vegetarian options ”
Review of David's Tea House

David's Tea House
Ranked #266 of 1 137 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Had a pretty good meal of fried tofu and vege curry. A little over priced, but was a welcomed cool change form the hot afternoon.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

When we go to divisoria we always make sure that we buy siomai and siopao at whole sale price at davids tea house. And of course we dine in this small resto, good food, good memories with my family..only few people know they have parking space good for 12 cars beside it, guarded and free....

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I just moved from Panama to the Phillipines. In my life I have visited 45 countries so far. On my first night here in my new country my fiance and I didnt know where to try (even though shes a local). My taste is for delicious and excellent but not pretentious. Davids Tea House was suggested. There are several but the one we went to actually has two storefronts. We dined in the one on the left. Apparently there's no difference though. We had the "Shabu Shabu" which allows you to select a variety of meats veggies etc to be boiled in two different soup bases right at your table. The choices also included a variety of spices, shrimp on a skewer still kicking - fish (tanks with live seafood right in the restaurant).... And a staff that was as attentive and friendly as you could ever hope for (I may have been biased by just moving from Panama which is famous for lousy service!). The place was so great - the meal so delicious - and the cost SO REASONABLE that we came back again the following nght with my fiances entire family!! The principal waiter we had both nights (by request the second night) was Jaymar who probably would have spoon fed me if I let him! LoL. Every ingredient and spice combination is yours to select. Jaymar made it easy by his careful explanations and suggestions.

We only ever tried the Shabu Shabu but if you want to eat fresh delicious food in great quantities and for a super value cost - this place is now one of my top 5 meals on the planet. Gourmet? I dont know. Incredibly satisfying on every level? Yup.

PS Its also very clean and well lit.

1  Thank FishGatun
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

I emphasize that the place looks clean because the same day we went to another resto that looks really dirty. The taste of food is good. They chargr 5% service charge which I am happy to give. They just took time to serve the food but when it arrived it did not disappoint.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

It very annoying that their staff mimic or make fun of your accent. It ruins any dining experience for anyone...no matter how good the food maybe...will never ever go back to that place.

5  Thank fil-chi_traveller