All reviews rooftop pool chow kit kl tower broken toilet seat limited parking space maju junction gym facility medan tuanku cardio machines nice hotel premier room view at night monorail station breakfast buffet was good budget stay fast wifi city view
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff nice enough. Bathroom pretty dirty, room just above tram line and was pretty loud. Wi-Fi awful. Pool Okay,but in a city with an infinity of infinity pools, it's nothing special. Restaurant very average. Had planned to spent most of the time there, relaxing after a busy trip - but didn't want to hang around.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

My stay at WP Hotel, for 2 Days, 1 night find it a suitable hotel to have a rest after 1 day walking around KL City. Got a nice fooftop pool view of KL City, Bar, gym & the food are not bad. The only downside for me is my room air conditioning are no cold enough for me even after I set it to 10°C, maybe it's need servicing. Other than that I really enjoy my stay, and the hotel staff are kind and friendly with sweet smile, thank you.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Stay at wp hotel last week. It was a pleasant stay. Strategic location. Near mrt. Go KL bus stop in front of the hotel. Nasi kapau restaurant in front of the hotel. Good roof top. Can see petronas and KL tower from rooftop. fast wifi. The only bad side need to give deposit 100 rm and tax 10rm per night.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I went there and my reservation was for queen bed or douple bed
But they refuesd to give me that room. For no reason, they said incase i want it i have to pay more, so that what r u looking for? After i book and pay u dont give me what i paied for?
They are buiding their hotel on puting funds on the gusts.. This is not the way u should treat your gust who is coming to relax on your place , also the swiming pool is very very dirty.. The dirtiest swiming pool i ever seen in my life
Also the stuff are not helpful for the request that im asking for .
I spent 5 nights there.. I regret that i went there

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FerasAbuAlia
Reviewed 14 August 2018

We had a great stay. The room was clean and the location great. Unfortunately we had problems with delayed luggage and the staff was not too helpful... However. The breakfast was excellent and the view from the rooftop absolutely amazing!

Room Tip: Amazing view from the rooftop!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple