Reviews (1 228)
1 228 results
All reviews hubba hubba invito hotel provide ear plugs bukit bintang light sleeper noisy at night small kitchenette bars and restaurants infinity pool walking distance dining table egg station raja chulan night life street food alor street great pool
367 - 372 of 1 228 reviews
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

We spent 5 nights here with 2 teenage children. It was great value. Previous reviews talked about noise, we didn't have any on floor 13a. Breakfast choice was disappointing, but the amazing staff particularly Sedun and Meeka made up for this. Every morning they greeted us.

We had dinner in the restaurant and this was priced really well and the meal was fantastic, again great service by Ali and the guy with the 'newbie badge' on. I would recommend this place for the great service and it is in walking distance to most places.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 402melanieg
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I must say I was impressed with everything!!!
Gym - open 24h, had 3 great workouts there
Pool - infinity really good
Rooms are very nice, with all amenities needed, did my cooking, washing, ironing, everything!!
Location is the best!!! Walking distance to KL Petronas Twin Towers, to dining street, to massage street, to bars/restarants, to the mall (pavillion) street!!!

Overall I was SUPER HAPPY!!

One small note, is that at night noise from the street can be heard in the room.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We found this hotel absolutely fantastic! Its right in the centre of Bukit Bintang so you are close to lots of restaurants and bars and also close to China Town which is great. You can walk to the towers from here etc. The hotel its self is very clean and the reception staff and concierge as great, very polite and really helpful. The flower and displays in the reception area and amazing! The room wasn't ready but they after a 16 hour flight they took us up to the pool area where there where comfy seats until they could get our room ready so we could relax, as soon as it was ready (and they rushed it for us) they took us to our room. The rooms are really big and really clean and really modern. Its everything you could want. They have everything you could need to a fridge/freezer, pots and pans, knifes and forks, iron, hair dryer. The bathroom it massive and the showers are great. They give you a goodie bag in the bathroom with toothbrush, shampoo, shower gel etc. Every day we got clean towels. The beds are really comfy and they have a big TV with movies channels etc for the nights you don't want to go out. I could recommend this hotel enough, The pool area is great for when you want to have a relax and there is also a gym! In your room there are separate towels for the pool area which is great, robes and slippers for you to go down in. On the night of check out they asked if we wanted our breakfast packed up as we had an early flight, again going above and beyond. Brillant hotel and we would stay here again, we would only come back to this hotel in this area as it has everything you need - Perfect!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank AJShilli
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel was clean, the restaurant food was good too. It was a nice stay. some staff members were anti social, others were friendly. There is noise at night from the nightclubs so if booking with family beware of this, hotel can change room to the side of building where there is less noise. Everything is close by so it's very continent in that regards.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016

The location was great, very close to Shopping malls and even closer to the street with lots of restaurant and bars for the evening.
I stayed there for 5 nights and had a lovely stay. I do not understand people complaining about the noise. If you do some research before, you can clearly see, that it is not in a quiet area and have to decide what is more important for you. Yes, if you want a very quiet room, then don't book it, but if you like to be close to everything, go ahead, the noise will not disturb you that much.

But some points below which i didn't like:

- the check-in was poor. I traveled the whole night and arrived in the hotel around 10 o clock. I asked for a early check - in and wanted also to pay for it, as I was extremely tired. but the response was "we would need to call housekeeping, so it is not possible". Well I guess in every hotel in the world they need to call housekeeping to get a room ready, so why not do it? I didn't even expect it to be FOC... so in the end i was waiting for around 3 hours in the bar.

- I was using the kitchen sometimes, but the things like cutlery which i used, where not replaced, they were taken out and after the 5 days i didn't have any spoon or knife anymore in the room.

- Staff: some were very friendly, but some not at all

I enjoyed the stay, the room was clean and with a great view and I loved the balcony (they will open it for you if you sign an agreement). The area was just great, so you don't need always to use taxi or public transportation. Will definitely recommend it, it has great value for money.

Date of stay: June 2016