“Simply tasteful and relaxing”
Review of Eight Ounce Coffee

Eight Ounce Coffee
Ranked #31 of 194 Coffee & Tea in Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I had a long walk around the midvalley and the garden, and as you may also get tired here is the place to stop by for a while. It is just in the bridge between midvalley and the garden mall. However, the location isn't really good since all the people is watching you while their passing by ... but for a quick coffee , its good. The Latte is beautifully designed and tasty and the matcha brownie is perfect, it is cheap, it is enriched with tasty chocolate and totoally worth it. Go for it if its available. The staff are very polite and they bring your order to your table , so relax. The prices are affordable, and quality is worth what you pay for. And dont worry about your insta photo, they are professional in making your order good looking! And if you go on day and seat beside those windows, the lighting is very good.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Small corner store opposite of TGIF in between Mega Mall and Garden on the edge of the linked bridge. Often lined with people for a cup of takeaway coffee as it is mainly for takeaway. There are not many seats and all tucked on the side of the linked bridge.

The coffee is not very hot. But many gourmet coffee shops will tell you this is how coffee is supposed to be made. Well, I like it super hot thus I thought it was an OK cup as the taste of the coffee is rather decent. I just didn't appreciate the tepid temperature.

I do, however, enjoyed its dessert very much, one of the best crepe cakes I have tasted. The service was good. As I sat working on my task, the busy server sent over some water noticing that I could use some. They didn't sacrifice service because they were busy. A rare plus in the food industry these days.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

8 ounce coffee has expanded. Not surprising considering the good coffee they offer. Extra shot flat whites in KL that Aussies would appreciate.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I have told all of my friends, if you want a good coffee go to gardens mall eight ounce coffee, I have to agree I cannot pass by the place without sipping there espresso. It's so good, you can't resist another cup.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Best coffee I've tasted in Malaysia. I was pleasantly surprised to discover Eight Ounce Coffee is a Malaysian chain as the coffee reminded me of the type served by "Indy" roasters in Australia.
For those more familiar with Singapore, Eight Ounce Coffee is comparable to what you get at top coffee joints such as 40 Hands, Common Man and Patisserie G, but at a lower price.

Date of visit: December 2016