Reviews (4 465)
1 815
1 771
1 815
1 771
All reviews tonka bean pedestrian bridge pillow menu twin towers infinity pool bukit bintang covered walkway club room convention center welcome drink excellent location walking distance pavilion mall strategic location star hotel breakfast buffet grand hyatt
78 - 83 of 4 465 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Breakfast spread is not as what I expected. No kiddy pool, no small kids' playroom. Kitchen staff are not friendly, not even a smile. Not helpful enough as I already sat down to have breakfast with my 3yo, but were asked to change table. I can understand that due to safety reason, there is a need for us to change table (even though we were ushered by other staff to that table). But I don't feel the warmth and sincere service in helping us to change table. Even my 3yo helped me to shift the juice to other table.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Excursion24257821915
Andreas K, General Manager at Impiana KLCC Hotel Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC

Thank you ever so much for your feedback and I am extremely sorry to learn that our breakfast service and pool facilities did not meet your expectations during your stay with us. Could you please get in touch with me directly on andreas.korf@impiana.com with additional details on your stay so I am able to investigate further.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel staff and location were great near KLCC and Petronas Towers. Swimming pool and staff were excellent. Super pool and very friendly informative staff who helped me a lot during my first visit to Kuala Lumpur.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC

Thank you for your review and your praise about our Team and facilities. We are very pleased to hear you had a good stay and especially our Team was there to help and inform.

Thank you for choosing us as your home in the City and we are all looking forward welcoming you back soon for your second visit with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I slept very badly at this hotel. The walls between rooms are thin so I was often woken during the night, and in the morning by doors slamming. I was surprised how low the level of cleanliness was in my room: a hair in my bed when I arrived, and a dirty pillowcase, a cracked bathroom sink, a toilet that leaked water, and black mould on the shower fittings. The swimming pool was nice, and 15th floor bar and 25th floor gym have great views, and the location is handy. Generally the reception staff were unhelpful in responding to queries or complaints. Breakfast was varied but not excellent: good egg station, soup station, and the coffee from machines rather than thermoses was fine. Generally disappointed, and short of sleep, for this level of hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Poppy W

Dear Poppy

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC

Thank you ever so much for your feedback and I am extremely sorry to learn that our rooms and some of our facilities did not find your liking. Could you please get in touch with me directly on andreas.korf@impiana.com with further details on your stay so I am able to investigate further.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The location of the hotel is just steps away from KLCC and nearby attractions. With the covered skybridge directly linked to the hotel, walking to KLCC, Pavilion, Bukit Bintang area could never be easier. The staffs are friendly and helpful. It makes my stay there a pleasant and memorable one. The room is big and clean. Unfortunately, there was no welcome fruit provided in the room. Overall, I would still consider it a great hotel with a great location, If i have to pick on one thing, i would say the wooden flooring of the room should be re-polished as it looks dull especially those area under the TV console etc.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear ChuaDes

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC

Thank you ever so much for your kind review here in Tripadvisor and we are thrilled to hear you had a great stay with us here in KL. I gladly share your experience with my Team and they will be as equally happy to hear they made your stay pleasant and memorable. Well noted for the floor and this will be one of the many details included in our soon to come renovation for our rooms.

Thank you for staying with us and we are all looking forward welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 November 2018

I was disappointed with the cleanliness of bedsheet and my request when i booked to decorated room for honeymoon purposed didn’t happened. We just received a normal and quite boring room, so I can’t impressed my husband. Overall was good but need to improve in cleanliness and request from a customer.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Warm Greetings from Impiana KLCC

Thank you ever so much for your feedback and I am extremely sorry to learn that our rooms did not find your liking and the honeymoon set up was not present. Could you please get in touch with me directly on andreas.korf@impiana.com with further details on your stay so I am able to investigate further.