Reviews (4 930)
2 982
1 438
2 982
1 438
All reviews the executive lounge lake view sentral station klia express le meridien rain shower business trip excellent hotel convenient location main restaurant public transport shopping mall buffet breakfast bukit bintang petronas towers airport zeta
40 - 45 of 4 930 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect location! The facilities (gym, pool, dining, and rooms themselves) cannot be beat. The staff is great. This is a well-managed hotel. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed about anything at this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Bill B,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel’s location to your liking and that you were impressed with our hotel’s facilities and more importantly that our team have also left a positive impact on your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuala Lumpur again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice rooms on lake view. With very friendly staff.
Good breakfast.and good restaurant.
Nice location . Bit entrance is difficult to reach by car..

Bit crowded.
Expensive but Worth the money.

Go for it

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Neuro D,

Thank you for leaving us with a terrific review. I am pleased to note that you have enjoyed a delightful stay with us and that you were impressed with our breakfast spread at Vasco’s. Thrilled to hear that our team members have also left a positive impact on your stay and we all look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuala Lumpur again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great experienced, the staff are friendly and reliable, my request of is deliver in less than 1/2 hours(room attendant staff) room is clean on time, breakfast was awesome,exceeding expectations . Well done HKL...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Marleyfadly

Dear Explorer15632352153,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am delighted to hear that you have enjoyed a pleasant stay with us and that our team members have left a positive impact on your stay. Highly appreciate your great comments on our breakfast spread at Vasco’s. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuala Lumpur again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at The Hilton Kuala Lumpur for 2 nights and I would have to say the location is superbly accessible to the main KL Sentral Station. It only took us 30min to reach KL Sentral station from the airport via KLIA Express. The hotel is linked to the station and it is within walking distance of about 3-5mins.

Hotel staff was courteous and our check-in was a breeze. Room was big and spacious and we could comfortably put two mid sized luggage within the room. Bathroom was huge and there was a separate shower in addition to the tub. Toiletries were adequate and replenished every day.

One good thing is that the hotel allowed us to have a late check-out up to 2pm without additional charge and this helped a lot as our flight was at 5pm and we could still have the room to rest and freshen up before we headed for KLIA to catch our flight.

Overall it was a good stay and I will return for sure.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hilton_Kuala_Lumpur, General Manager at Hilton Kuala Lumpur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear 235sarahw,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am delighted to hear that you found our hotel’s location convenient and that our team have left a positive impact on your stay. Happy to note that you were also impressed with our hotel’s facilities. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuala Lumpur should your travels bring you back to our vibrant city.

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Location is superb. Right next to KL Espress train from KLIA.
Wifi is NOT free. Ridiculous!
The Chamber Grill's menu can be quite steep. You can find above RM 1,000 main course in there.

Personally, I cannot accept no free wifi.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Joey T

Dear Joey T,

Thank you for leaving us with a great review. I am delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our hotel’s location to your liking. We do offer free WiFi for our Hilton Honors members and urge that you sign up for a free membership to enjoy more benefits and perks when staying with Hilton hotels worldwide. I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Kuala Lumpur again soon.